Best Shortwave Antenna for Cycling ?

Old April 21st 04, 06:54 PM
Max

Default Best Shortwave Antenna for Cycling ?

In article ,
"S o r n i" wrote:

So "Max" asked Red Troll to cite, and you answered as if he were challenging
you.

Then he replied as if RC had indeed posted the remarks. (Never really
thought you and he were one, btw.)

/robert terwilliger voice Guilty as charged. /voice

i dorked up the stuff attempting to trim post down to one screen.

..max

--
the part of
was played by maxwell monningh 8-p
Old April 21st 04, 07:24 PM
Sorni

Max wrote:
In article ,
"S o r n i" wrote:

So "Max" asked Red Troll to cite, and you answered as if he were
challenging you.

Then he replied as if RC had indeed posted the remarks. (Never
really thought you and he were one, btw.)

/robert terwilliger voice Guilty as charged. /voice

i dorked up the stuff attempting to trim post down to one screen.

Ah. Sideshow Bob would approve

My server's been dropping posts ever since "MSG" (sic) impersonated me, so
I've got no clue WTH's goin' on anyway...

Bill "Red Clown Funny" S.

Old April 21st 04, 07:58 PM
Red Cloud

longwave wrote in message ...
Max wrote:

Most states prohibit the use of headphones which cover both ears, while
riding a bicycle or driving a vehicle.

It's ineffective law. Most bikers around do listen to headset
while on bike except neo-nazi Uncle Sam.

Old May 16th 04, 03:26 AM
Frank Dresser

"ex_cathedra" wrote in message
om...

I still am =)
This is a revolution in shortwave listening!
It's a revolution of free speech !
It's a well of alternative thinking!

But no....no WNTD that I recall (Though I mighta) whats the frequency
and time slot?

WNTD was Air America's outlet in Chicago. It's still listed on Air
America's seldom updated "Press Room" page, although Air America and WNTD
split more than a couple of weeks ago.

http://airamericaradio.com/pub/resPressReleases.htm

There's no indication Air America will be returning to either Chicago or Los
Angeles. In fact, Air America has recently dismissed their advertising
staffs in those cities.

Frank Dresser

Old May 21st 04, 09:54 AM
ex_cathedra

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message ...
"ex_cathedra" wrote in message
om...

I still am =)
This is a revolution in shortwave listening!
It's a revolution of free speech !
It's a well of alternative thinking!

But no....no WNTD that I recall (Though I mighta) whats the frequency
and time slot?

WNTD was Air America's outlet in Chicago. It's still listed on Air
America's seldom updated "Press Room" page, although Air America and WNTD
split more than a couple of weeks ago.

http://airamericaradio.com/pub/resPressReleases.htm

There's no indication Air America will be returning to either Chicago or Los
Angeles. In fact, Air America has recently dismissed their advertising
staffs in those cities.

Frank Dresser

Yeah...I tried to tune in one day to see what the fake left had to
say.
(The extreme left and extreme right are controlled by the same
people)
nd they were gone already.
From what I heard it was pretty bad.
Another good example of the fake left is Micheal Moore...
ALEX JONES' 911: THE ROAD TO TYRANNY MAKE THE NY POST'S PAGE SIX
GOSSIP COLUMN
NY POST: MICHAEL Moore 's anti-Bush film "Fahrenheit 9/11" isn't even
original. Two years ago, "9/11: The Road to Tyranny," a real
documentary by Alex Jones , had most of the "facts" Moore uses in his
scatter-shot diatribe. Jones, who is less interested in making money
than the self-aggrandizing Moore, released his film for free on his
Web site www.infowars.com, where it drew legions of new fans,
including producer Curt Johnson , who is hiring Jones as a consultant
on a political action thriller titled "Wake Up."