Exposed roots revisited (another widescreen movie)...

Old November 15th 04, 08:15 AM
andrew_carter

Default Exposed roots revisited (another widescreen movie)...

I've just gone out for another ride exclusively within about a 2m by 2m
area...I spent over half an hour there! That's what I love about
natural trials, there are so mayn different lines available.

The area I was riding has some beautiful exposed roots over a little
gully caused by the recent flood water. It was FUN.

I'm currently uploading a small and large version of a 1min40sec video
to one of my albums.

For now, you can see this line I was talking about in another thread.
I'm not going to try it for a few months at least though.

Andrew

| Attachment filename: dsc00067.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/249077|

andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com

Old November 15th 04, 08:29 AM
TheObieOne3226

Linkage!?

--
TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT) -- *New!
Coasting unicycle video and more ECMW pics!*
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com) -- *FRESHLY
UPDATED*

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him"
-KJ-52

"Praise Allah!"
-Gilby

Old November 15th 04, 08:34 AM
andrew_carter

As I said, I was just uploading the two movies. They're up now...

High Res (9.5MB) - http://tinyurl.com/4rm98
Low Res (3MB) - http://tinyurl.com/6kyya

I was really happy about landing two of those lines - the 180 to the
left where i land between the two roots then hop back to where I came
from, and the 180 over the root right at the end.

Do you like my beautiful new stickers?

I was just looking at that pic again of the line that scares me. I've
decided I would try it now if there was no water there.

Enjoy!

Andrew

Old November 15th 04, 08:42 AM
munimanpete

I see now -thats- the rail you were talking about... I can see why you
made it a goal for the next two years! If you can pull that off though
it will be very cool, and needless to say you MUST get it on
camera....
Haven't watched your video yet...Im sure it will be awesome so i might
as well say it now:
Nice video Andrew! As always that was awesome.

Peter

--
munimanpete - a unicycle boy

WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

Old November 15th 04, 11:11 AM
andrew_carter

Thanks Peter. That rail line is looking more and more inviting every
time I see it. I had set it as a two year goal only after spotting it
from a distance. On closer inspection it's more of a 'these holidays'
goal (three months) as long as it dries up over summer.

The rocks in the background were okay, but not as nice as a whole heap
of others in the area.

Andrew

Old November 15th 04, 12:48 PM
tomsey

cmon andrew...

a few months?... thats not very enthusiastic.

shoes dry, and so do unis.

plus that thing is like 6" wide...

nevertheless a very good looking line.

plus you are good at rails... better than i am... dont make me come up
there and do it!!

--
tomsey - hardcore unicyclist

www.ozextremeunicycling.cjb.net
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

Old November 15th 04, 02:49 PM
total uni

dont hold back!!! go for it!!!

whats wrong with a wet uni????

--
total uni

two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left
total uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8125

Old November 15th 04, 06:06 PM
phil

munimanpete wrote:
*If you can pull that off though it will be very cool, and needless to
say you MUST get it on camera....*

I was actually thinking if you don't pull that off you MUST get it on
camera...

The water to the left looks particularly slimy...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old November 15th 04, 07:11 PM
lleberg

phil wrote:
*I was actually thinking if you don't pull that off you MUST get it on
camera...

The water to the left looks particularly slimy...

Phil *

Too bad you don't have winter with ice and snow, it wouldn't be a long
fall, and it wouldn't be hard, like landing on a clound. Well, at least
for the first times.

--
lleberg - Level two!

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old November 15th 04, 10:52 PM
tennisgh22

that rail was born to be ridden! and you were born to ride it. now go
get your camera and show us how its done

jk, take your time...to me it looked quite a big skinnier than 6"...

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - Haha you fool

The word gullible is written above my avatar!
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771