Crossing the Susquehanna near Harrisburg?

Old September 1st 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Taylor

Default Crossing the Susquehanna near Harrisburg?

Is there a bikeable shoulder or footway on the Route 322 bridge N of
Harrisburg? I know the next bridge up is Sunbury. And I believe the
ferry only runs til Oct 1.

TIA

BT
Old September 2nd 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Leland Mayne

Bill Taylor wrote:
Is there a bikeable shoulder or footway on the Route 322 bridge N of
Harrisburg? I know the next bridge up is Sunbury. And I believe the
ferry only runs til Oct 1.

TIA

BT

Yes, there is a shoulder. A resource for route planning in PA
http://www.dot7.state.pa.us/ividlog/video_locate.asp

--
Leland Mayne

Spoke Crossing [email protected] Techniques 2 April 25th 08 07:55 PM
RR: 'Crossing the 'Fling kanangara Australia 6 November 14th 06 11:37 PM
Crossing The Line iridemymuni Unicycling 19 May 28th 06 10:55 PM
Channel crossing John Gray UK 4 May 15th 05 08:17 AM
ped crossing woes Adrian Boliston UK 70 March 31st 04 05:19 PM