vigilante bicyclist

Old August 7th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Kunich

Default vigilante bicyclist

"Bill Cotton" wrote in message
The Daily show reports on a vigilante bicyclist in Washington DC
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...un&byDate=true

So it appears that this all has something to do with Novak having a brain
tumor and about to die.

Old August 9th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Pat[_12_]

So it appears that this all has something to do with Novak having a brain
tumor and about to die.

Or he could have been on his cell phone or thinking about what to have for
supper---in other words, just distracted.

Old September 2nd 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Kunich

"Pat" wrote in message
So it appears that this all has something to do with Novak having a brain
tumor and about to die.

Or he could have been on his cell phone or thinking about what to have for
supper---in other words, just distracted.

Let's recall that he struck and injurred a pedestrian. That IS against the
law. What's more, he had to be pretty seriously distracted not to notice a
pedestrian splayed across the front of his car. That makes me suspicious
that he was deeply in self absorbed gloom concerning his impending doom.

Old September 2nd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
RicodJour

On Sep 2, 4:57*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

So it appears that this all has something to do with Novak having a brain
tumor and about to die.

Or he could have been on his cell phone or thinking about what to have for
supper---in other words, just distracted.

Let's recall that he struck and injurred a pedestrian. That IS against the
law. What's more, he had to be pretty seriously distracted not to notice a
pedestrian splayed across the front of his car. That makes me suspicious
that he was deeply in self absorbed gloom concerning his impending doom.

It makes me think that he was distracted and/or frustrated in traffic,
hit a guy he may or may not have seen, panicked, left the scene, then
lied that he didn't notice a body splayed across his windshield
because he was still panicking and in denial mode.

I do appreciate the poetry of your turn of phrase - "self absorbed
gloom concerning his impending doom"...

OT - The Bicyclist Jim Flom Racing 0 August 10th 07 03:26 AM
Drunk bicyclist (o: Protagonist Rides 0 September 30th 06 02:12 PM
Tx MD shoots bicyclist mrbubl General 0 July 29th 06 01:38 AM
Bicyclist killed by SUV Ben Kaufman General 59 January 31st 05 11:17 PM
When to honk at a bicyclist Claire Petersky General 229 November 4th 04 03:59 AM