Legal Intentionz

Old November 29th 07, 04:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

Default Legal Intentionz

Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC
Old November 29th 07, 02:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Nov 28, 11:01 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

That's dope. I see lowriders in my neck of the woods, why not take
the next step?
Old November 29th 07, 02:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Nov 28, 11:01 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

I still have to build a bike with a blender on the back....

/s
Old November 29th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Nov 29, 7:46 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
On Nov 28, 11:01 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:

Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

I still have to build a bike with a blender on the back....

/s

Would you like a set of plans?

Old November 29th 07, 05:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Nov 29, 11:44 am, wrote:
On Nov 29, 7:46 am, Scott Gordo wrote:

On Nov 28, 11:01 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:

Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

I still have to build a bike with a blender on the back....

/s

Would you like a set of plans?

Sure, why not? Maybe Sauza Hornitos will sponsor me (now that T-Mobile
won't be knocking on my door.)

/s
Old November 29th 07, 06:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

wrote:
On Nov 28, 11:01 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

That's dope. I see lowriders in my neck of the woods, why not take
the next step?

Anybody else here on Supernews who's not seeing CC's original posts?
This is about the 5th post of his where I never saw the original.

Greg
Old November 29th 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Corvus Corvax wrote:
Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

Yo dats tight. (or something along those lines)

What I really want to know is what's a motocross bike?

Matt
Old November 30th 07, 02:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Nov 29, 2:25 pm, MattB wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:
Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

Yo dats tight. (or something along those lines)

What I really want to know is what's a motocross bike?

Matt

My interpretation, guided by the picture, is a BMX, or bicycle
motocross bike. The writer probably figured the bicycle think was
already covered and would be redundant. I can see it now

"What kind of bike is that?"
"It's a BMX"
"A what?"
"A BMX"
"A what?"
"A BMX, you know, bicycle motocross"
"Oh, OK"

The reporter then thinks "bicycle motocross bicycle" would be
redundant, and the reading audience may not understand BMX, so they
make it "easier" by botching the whole thing.
Old November 30th 07, 02:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Nov 30, 9:27 am, " wrote:
On Nov 29, 2:25 pm, MattB wrote:

Corvus Corvax wrote:
[...]

Should have mentioned, in all fairness, this is a motocross bike:
http://tinyurl.com/2nsjdw

(Link to a Honda CR250 for those not wanting to deal with the link)
Old December 2nd 07, 08:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

On Nov 28, 11:01 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
Beats riding with an IPod:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

NYC is truly the center of U.S. bike culture.

CC

I don't think so,go to windy city old town Chicago.

street legal? Crescentius Vespasianus Techniques 0 August 10th 07 10:45 PM
Is this legal Matt[_2_] UK 35 June 25th 07 11:59 AM
Is It Legal? Howard Kveck Racing 23 March 13th 07 08:10 AM
Legal position of h**m*ts jtaylor Techniques 86 July 12th 06 11:07 PM
Flashing is legal Tony Raven UK 14 October 2nd 05 07:38 PM