Lies perpetraited by LIBERATOR Mark Zahn over the internet

Old March 13th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Amy Lynn

Default Lies perpetraited by LIBERATOR Mark Zahn over the internet

Cisco Users Group Thursday at 6:00 Free Dinner

Group: alt.music.rush Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2007, 11:47am (EDT-3) From:
(LIBERATOR)
Rocky Mountain Cisco Usergroup, Thursday at 6PM.
Free dinner... and lots of anti-Virginia Newbon role playing by the
Strong controlled hotel staff, and pro-Stephanie role playing, yet RUSH
by the host of the usergroup, thinks they're in control of the
relational experiences that occur here.
And the host is most likely a Strong spy, yet RUSH thinks he's their
man. And it's this error that RUSH commits time & time again, such as at
Old Chicago, Turin Bikes, Nicks Cafe, Park Meadows Mall (now owned by
Richard Strong' Minnesotta corporation), on & on, RUSH is operating and
digesting Strong/Cho controlled data, of which they decide to believe
fantastic errors such as me being a baby dragon in a baby carriage...
RUSH is severely in denial about the use of FBI/CIA resources against
them, of which to facillitate them, to falsitys.
RUSH is classified by the FBI/CIA (Spielberg classified them as an enemy
country) as an enemy country, and the first move of the FBI/CIA against
an enemy country is to control what they believe in that country, by use
of disinformation. This requires the placement and use of spys. THis,
RUSH insists, is not happening. I say Neils longtime friend who is his
security chief, is a spy for Chos/Strong, and the way Chos/Strong
facillitate him is through formal training seminars & such. He is one of
200 spys that are soley dedicated to RUSH, keeping RUSH in myths &
errors, such as Mark Zahn is a baby dragon who needs to take
responsibility and stop requring his momma to cart him around and tend
to him.
This attitude that RUSH has was sponsored and facillitated by spys that
operate in witchcraft technology, and befriend RUSH in these areas, and
are most likely female spys. AS I am purposely sabotaged, in order to
stop me from functioning so I do not get a sense of happiness here in
Colorado, they want RUSH and Virginia Moron to believe that I am the one
that caused the failures of functioning. The goal is to stop RUSH and
Virginia Newbon from helping me by providing me opportunity for
employment, which is a sense of permancy in a state of happiness.
Disinformation, by people that RUSH and Virginia Moron trust, that are
spys, is the way RUSH is failing and producing mad myths such as "a baby
dragon wanting his momma to cart him around and tend to his needs".
Lets have the dunces RUSH, mainly Neil, put his thoughts & beliefs side
by side with Bon Jovi thoughts and feelings and beliefs, depicted in
"Misunderstood" or "Have A Nice Day". Not the slightest similarity is
there?
Clearly, RUSH, has been duped out of helping me escape teh abusive traps
of sabotage put onto me by STrong/Chos/Spielberg/Presley.
They all want me out of Colorado, and to do this, they must make sure
RUSH does not help me with any resource, especially social resources of
which I could feel happy & content here. And so it is happening, by the
inabilitys and scary shortcomings I didn't think existed in Neil Ged and
HeeHaw. They're not the men I thought they were, they cannot sift data
to its core truth and point of origination. They are scaryingly inept,
in service to individuality and true original free spirit. For my
friendship they owe me for damages and must pay.
As I said, compare the Virginia Newbon anti-Mark Zahn role model the
baby dragon in the baby carriage to Bon Jovi Misunderstood or Have A
Nice Day.
RUSH owes me for damages by errant beliefs by being victim of spys &
conwork, by people they trust.

Old March 19th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Amy Lynn

How much is really true?

Old March 21st 07, 08:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Amy Lynn

We're watching you