When the mountains are snowed in...

Old March 27th 07, 06:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default When the mountains are snowed in...

We ride the desert: (Is riding content ok these days???)

Here's the link to some pictures.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=281761

CDB

Old March 27th 07, 07:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Paladin wrote:
We ride the desert: (Is riding content ok these days???)

Here's the link to some pictures.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=281761

CDB

Nice pics. (Your "desert" is greener than our local canyon trails, which I
rode Sunday. You suck!)

Bill "but the poison oak was thriving" S.

Old March 27th 07, 08:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Mar 27, 12:13 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Paladin wrote:
We ride the desert: (Is riding content ok these days???)

Here's the link to some pictures.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=281761

CDB

Nice pics. (Your "desert" is greener than our local canyon trails, which I
rode Sunday. You suck!)

Bill "but the poison oak was thriving" S.

By July they'll be as brown as my name...

CDB

Old March 27th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 27, 10:13 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Paladin wrote:
We ride the desert: (Is riding content ok these days???)

Only if you are riding over boob rotgut's empty head.

Here's the link to some pictures.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=281761

C'mon CDB, anywhere but mtbidiots...

CDB

Nice pics. (Your "desert" is greener than our local canyon trails, which I
rode Sunday. You suck!)

Bill "but the poison oak was thriving" S.

You rode in the dirt?

JD

Old March 27th 07, 11:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Mar 27, 3:08 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Mar 27, 10:13 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

Paladin wrote:
We ride the desert:

C'mon CDB, anywhere but mtbidiots...

JD

It's the happening place to get dialed in for Boise rides, after-ride
rehydration fests, my own famous Lucky 11 bbq's, picture posts, argue
with BLM managers, it's all going on here.

We don't do any of the mtbr functions or rides or anything. It's just
a convenient forum that lots/most? Boise-area riders check to stay up
with what trails are open, who needs some company on a ride, car-
pooling out into the desert or up high. And the moderators are good
folks, but couldn't hardly be more different. A truly over the top
guy named Al, who doesn't even own a car, and Penny, whom we all know
and most love, share the disciplinarian responsibilities.

But man, I'm escaping this jenk for a few days to a white-sands beach
where I can snap my fingers for another mint julep!

Catch ya'll later.

CDB

Old March 28th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 27, 2:15 pm, "Paladin" wrote:
On Mar 27, 3:08 pm, "JD" wrote:

On Mar 27, 10:13 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

Paladin wrote:
We ride the desert:

[...]

Make it a margarita an I'll head on down...

JD

Old March 28th 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Mar 27, 3:08 pm, "JD" wrote:

On Mar 27, 10:13 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

Paladin wrote:
We ride the desert:

[...]

You're on. We're heading to Margueritaville early Thursday. I think
the only biking will be the cruisers we get to use free from our
hosts. Ay mon, play da tin drum.

CDB

Mountains [email protected] General 2 March 23rd 07 12:14 PM
Stampede in the mountains Craig Brossman Mountain Biking 2 August 26th 05 07:15 AM
Lance in the Mountains Bob the Cow General 16 July 19th 05 11:23 PM
NC Mountains .o0 0o. Rides 4 March 18th 04 01:21 AM
One more day in the mountains! Gary Racing 5 July 21st 03 06:21 PM