OT - Beer

Old March 6th 08, 02:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Hank

Default OT - B. Hussein Obama

On Mar 5, 11:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Hank" wrote in message

On Mar 5, 9:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

By the way, B. Hussein Obama had a Muslim father and went to a Muslim
school
in Indonesia. This was of the Whahabi sect, the worst form of Islam. Let
us
hope that my gal Hillary kicks his ass but good!

Not true. While in Indonesia, he went to two schools: one was a public

secular one, the other was Catholic. It is true that at the public
school, most of his classmates were Muslim, but it was not a Muslim
school.

Is B. Hussein Obama then a Roman Catholic?

Nope, he's a member of the United Church of Christ. His maternal
grandparents were Methodists who became Unitarians, and his mother was
a secular humanist agnostic.

What do you make of the following information?

"Investigations have shown that Obama's father and stepfather were devout
Islamics. Both faithfully practiced their religion. His stepfather,
wh o had a much greater impact on Obama's upbringing, was a radical
Wahabbi Muslim. Obama's mother married Lolo Soetoro, a Wahabbi
extremist who lived in Indonesia. When Obama's mother moved to
Indonesia - before she married her second Muslim husband - she enrolled
her son in Francis Assisis Catholic School. He was enrolled as a Muslim
because he was a Muslim." By Michael Reisig

Who is Michael Reisig? From my Google search, it appears he writes
works of fiction, not journalism. The rest of your quote lifts
straight from the email debunked by Snopes.com.

Next, you'll be telling me he's Jewish. After all, the former Israeli

prime minister is named Ehud Barak.

Barak Hussein Obama is an Arab Muslim name. Some folks even get him confused
with Osama Bin Laden!

"Obama" is a Dholuo name, from the language spoken by the Luo tribe of
Kenya. His paternal grandfather was named Onyango Obama, and he was a
Catholic who converted to Islam, though the whole family did not
convert. Barack Sr.'s stepmother who raised him remains Catholic to
this day.

Also, what do you make of this?

"Obama's campaign website has been hailed as a testament to the
candidate's transformative politics. But at least part of the senator's
online outreach, "Muslim Americans for Obama '08" proposes installing
Muslim prayer areas in public places and giving Muslims time off for
prayer, and has denounced Obama's colleagues in the U.S. Senate who
happen to be Jewish." By Michael Reisig

"Muslim Americans for Obama '08" is not part of Obama's campaign, but
Muslims who support him, posting what they'd like to see.

In any event, it is insane to suppose that B. Hussein Obama was not deeply
influenced by his Muslim background. His mother apparently had a thing for
Muslim men since she married two of them! She must have been a real kook!

Takes one to spot one.

Old March 6th 08, 02:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
datakoll

Default O'Bama is Jewish

"Muslim Americans for Obama '08" are a swift boat splinter group

Arnold Shwarzeniggar is Governor of California

'Hank' is a front for the ANP

this is a bicycle discussion group
Old March 6th 08, 03:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Werehatrack

Default OT - US Presidential Election

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:02:14 GMT, still just me
may have said:

Let's see: massive recession with stagflation and credit markets
tumbling, $700b pointless war continuing, imported labor (direct and
indirect) eliminating most US based jobs, the Constitution and Bill of
Rights apparently no longer observed... no matter who we elect, at
least it can't get much worse.

Au contraire. IMO, it can and it will, regardless of who wins. The
real question is whether we will elect another Hoover who, oblivious
to the concerns of the people whose plight he (or she) does not truly
understand or actually care about, will do nothing effective to start
making the significant changes that will be needed to build the base
for a less wasteful, more responsible future. And make no mistake;
digging out of the mess will take more than 8 years.

Old March 6th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill Z.

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Hank" wrote in message

Not true. While in Indonesia, he went to two schools: one was a public

secular one, the other was Catholic. It is true that at the public
school, most of his classmates were Muslim, but it was not a Muslim
school.

Is B. Hussein Obama then a Roman Catholic?

What do you make of the following information?

"Investigations have shown that Obama's father and stepfather were devout
Islamics. Both faithfully practiced their religion. snip

What I'd make of it is that you are an idiot for even thinking it is
credible enough to post, or a mindless troll if you know better.

We have a presidential election coming up, and we really need to elect
a highly capable person to fix the mess made by the current
administration. Why don't you try to do the country a favor and
treat it as a serious matter and not resort to adolescent innuendo?
Old March 6th 08, 03:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Mike Vandeman

Default OT - Beer

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:28:38 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Hank" wrote in message
On Mar 5, 5:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

I urge all and sundry to stay away from such beverages. If you partake,
they
will cause your feet to go numb. Then you will be as numb down below as
you
are top side. Nay, drink only water, the true nectar of the Gods!

Lest they sap and impurify all of our Precious Bodily Fluids...

I thought everyone in "Dr Strangelove" was totally sane and all acted very
reasonably. It is why I advocate the carpet atom bombing of all Muslim
lands. That would be the best way to rid the world of that odious religion
(Islam) and the savages who follow it.

By the way, B. Hussein Obama had a Muslim father and went to a Muslim school
in Indonesia. This was of the Whahabi sect, the worst form of Islam. Let us
hope that my gal Hillary kicks his ass but good!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ahhh, I feel a a fresh wind blowing!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 6th 08, 04:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
datakoll

Default O'Bama is an OREO

ORE ORE OOOOOOOOO

SHARPTON'S A SHOE IN AT JUSTICE

eeeyayayahahahaha
Old March 6th 08, 04:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
A Muzi

-snip gratuitous OT-
Tom Sherman wrote:
I think I may vote for gene "datakoll" daniels as a write-in candidate.

Gene writes with more coherence than the champions of either Party.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old March 6th 08, 04:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Hank

On Mar 6, 7:39*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Ahhh, I feel a a fresh wind blowing!
--

Ed Dolan farted.
Old March 6th 08, 04:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Werehatrack

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:35:10 GMT, (Bill Z.)
may have said:

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Hank" wrote in message

Not true. While in Indonesia, he went to two schools: one was a public

secular one, the other was Catholic. It is true that at the public
school, most of his classmates were Muslim, but it was not a Muslim
school.

Is B. Hussein Obama then a Roman Catholic?

What do you make of the following information?

"Investigations have shown that Obama's father and stepfather were devout
Islamics. Both faithfully practiced their religion. snip

What I'd make of it is that you are an idiot for even thinking it is
credible enough to post, or a mindless troll if you know better.

We have a presidential election coming up, and we really need to elect
a highly capable person to fix the mess made by the current
administration. Why don't you try to do the country a favor and
treat it as a serious matter and not resort to adolescent innuendo?

If I didn't have him plonked, I'd treat a rant about something by
Dolan as being a pretty good endorsement of whatever he was attacking.
I'm sure I am not alone in this.

Old March 6th 08, 04:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
datakoll

Default YO WHAT'S IN THE FREEZER?

On Mar 6, 11:32*am, datakoll wrote:
indicted or impeached.

THE RIGHT IS CURRENTLY developing internet information but try this

http://books.google.com/books?id=2x6...Sscq8hpg&hl=en