Uni magazine issue 4

Old April 21st 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibob

Default Uni magazine issue 4

thejdw wrote:
am I the only person in the uk still waiting?

Nope! You're not alone.

I ordered my Subscription after Xmas and I'm yet to receive anything.
I've followed this thread since I subscribed but it's good to hear of
people actually getting theirs!

Here's hoping it comes soon!

--
unibob

UniBob
http://www.unibob.net
Old April 21st 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ahollow

Mine showed up today!

Looks great; haven't had time to read it yet, though.

--
ahollow
Old April 21st 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Just went out to the mail box to see if mine came, and there was the
mail truck pulling up as I got to the mail box... There is was.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old April 21st 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

just got mine! Morty seems happy about it too!

|Filename: DSC03273.JPG |

MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
Old April 21st 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Haha mine hasn't come yet, maybe it'll come tommorow on my birthday.
That would be funny.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old April 21st 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madc-ccc

French subscribers are happy people today - I just got my copy in my
mailbox, and probably other French subscribers did as well!

Thank you so much Mike for the wonderful job!!!

Am I dangerously addicted, doctor, or is that absolutely normal that I
have been through 80% of it already??? )

Cheers, MadC.

--
madc-ccc
Old April 22nd 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unibugg

Mine came today too! But I didn't notice it until later because of the
HUGE box filling my foyer.

Who would think that ANYTHING could overshadow Uni Mag.

um.. THE BIG ONE of course.

I'm saving the magazine for tomorrow. Too much in one day and I'll not
be cope.

--
Unibugg

forrestunifreak wrote:
Real men unicycle with slightly crooked seats.

Old April 22nd 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Mine came today too! Another work of art. Mike, maybe your large
advertisers can be some of your "investment" you need to keep it going?
Haven't read it all yet, but I can see it's going to be at least equal
to the previous issues.

Happy birthday tomorrow, Forrest! I'm sure you'll have yours soon.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
Old April 22nd 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Nice issue I just read it over again. Has anyone else noticed that
*many* if not the majority of the pictures are dark/under exposed?
Either that or it's just my issue lol.

Old April 22nd 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sockmonster

tadaniels wrote:
The USA President told me recently that the Uni Magazine deal for USA
members in good standing is still on. Members are supposed to receive a
total of six issues of Uni Magazine. In other words, if you received
the first three issues of Uni Magazine as result of the USA deal, then
you will receive Number 4 and two future issues (depending, of course,
on if there are future issues beyond Number 4). If you were a USA
member in good standing and were already subscribed to Uni Magazine,
your existing Uni Magazine subscription will be extended by six
issues.

The President said that members in good standing will also receive the
quarterly On One Wheel, which is now being printed in-house and
self-distributed by USA volunteers as a newsletter.

Hmmm, now I'm a member in good standing, and I never received the 3rd
issue. (fortunately there was an article in there about RTL and Ed
Wedler gave me a copy)

I'm quite sure I'm still a member, as I've been consistently getting
the OOW newsletters. Who do I e-mail and harrass to get issues 4, 5,
and 6 (and if I'm feeling greedy, another copy of #3)?

--
sockmonster

www.unicyclemax.com