Clip or not?

Old June 4th 11, 09:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Clip or not?

As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. Can you?

--
JS.
Old June 4th 11, 10:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Coolmaine

On Jun 4, 9:20*am, James wrote:
As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. *Can you?

--
JS.

This calls for professional advice. You will find the relevant
authorities on clipping in the Yellow Pages under "mohel". -- AJ

Old June 4th 11, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 6/4/2011 4:16 AM, Coolmaine wrote:
On Jun 4, 9:20�am, wrote:
As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. �Can you?

--
JS.

This calls for professional advice. You will find the relevant
authorities on clipping in the Yellow Pages under "mohel". -- AJ

Child abuse and a violation of human rights. Not to mention a good way
to transmit blood-born pathogens.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 4th 11, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Jun 4, 3:20*am, James wrote:
As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. *Can you?

--
JS.

Looks like some heavy duty spUds.
Old June 4th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Jun 4, 1:20 am, James wrote:
As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. Can you?

Without having read any of the replies yet, and at a one-second
glance, I semi-tentatively say yes, because the foot postion is so
perfect.

Old June 4th 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
bfd[_2_]

On Jun 4, 9:20 am, *wrote:
As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. Can you?

--
JS.

This calls for professional advice. You will find the relevant
authorities on clipping in the Yellow Pages under "mohel". -- AJ

Child abuse and a violation of human rights. *Not to mention a good way
to transmit blood-born pathogens.

If you feel that way about circumcision, come on out to San Francisco
and vote in this November's election! Yup, there's a ballot measure on
whether to allow the practice in SF:

http://online.wsj.com/community/grou...mentid=2562526

Only in SF....Good Luck!

Old June 4th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 6/4/2011 1:51 PM, bfd wrote:

On Jun 4, 9:20 am, �wrote:
As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. Can you?

--
JS.

This calls for professional advice. You will find the relevant
authorities on clipping in the Yellow Pages under "mohel". -- AJ

Child abuse and a violation of human rights. �Not to mention a good way
to transmit blood-born pathogens.

If you feel that way about circumcision, come on out to San Francisco
and vote in this November's election! Yup, there's a ballot measure on
whether to allow the practice in SF:

http://online.wsj.com/community/grou...mentid=2562526

Only in SF....Good Luck!

A similar measure may get on the ballot in Santa Monica.

Old June 4th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hebert

On 6/4/2011 3:22 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
James wrote:

As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. Can you?

PD-M647

Could be. I can load it into my software that came with my camera. I
can zoom and turn up the brightness and they are clearly cleats. Can't
tell which model precisely but definitely SPDs.
Old June 5th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On Jun 5, 1:45*am, landotter wrote:
On Jun 4, 3:20*am, James wrote:

As the subject says...

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral...6/w/408/h/343/

I can't tell. *Can you?

Looks like some heavy duty spUds.

That's what I thought it looked like, but don't these dudes ride flat
pedals - no clips?

Maybe it's something like this.
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/shimano-m424-spd-pedals/

Best of both worlds!

--
JS

I want a clip of a 360. Jerrick Unicycling 3 March 5th 08 04:08 AM
Clip or not to clip - that was the question [email protected] Recumbent Biking 16 February 14th 07 04:39 AM
first clip butternuts Unicycling 9 December 24th 05 01:34 AM
first clip of me maxisback Unicycling 23 December 17th 05 06:32 PM
first clip of me forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 December 17th 05 01:24 AM