Disgusting, just sick!

Old December 29th 05, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Disgusting, just sick!

JIMMYMAC IS SO DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT!!!!!!!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...-as-their.html

With over 1 million hits per month, HRS has set a world record of
sorts in the start up Blog Industry. Our business model today is
recognized as the most brave and innovative creation in decades. Little
wonder there has been an ongoing search to identify our staff and
founders for public interviews. It is no surprise SlowGo Satan has
hired Windy City based JimmyMac as their own private dick for this #1
priority. Bitch Shidda and JimmyMac is now the perfect union
consumated in Hell.

This photo was intercepted by an HRS undercover unit when JimmyMac
tried sending it to walkbike executives for validation of his 80 hour
work week slaving away at the Forest Glen compound. Here we see him
probing headers and spamming the USEnet with anal theories to the best
of his private dick ability. With the long winded hours Jimmy will be
logging and posting on the USEnet, we can only pray that he will not go
wireless at his nearby Starbucks anytime soon. One look at JimmyMac's
buffless physique will send customers running away from the expresso
bar. Apparently the years of riding an ass hatchet has taken its toll
leaving him obese and lethargic creating a huge burden on our countries
health care delivery system.

In addition to an astronomical 6 figure income being paid out, Bitch
Shidda has agreed to compensate his efforts with a lifetime supply of
linseed oil and Killer Bee AssWipe toiletries. They even hinted at a
possible JimmyMac "action toy" in time for Christmas as a bonus.

Now for a serious sad note, at his last physical in the St. Petes
laboratory, staff physicians recommended Gastric Bypass Surgery as a
last ditch effort to keep JimmyMac alive. No amount of $$$, linseed
oil, or Killer Bee AssWipe is going to help if this super size private
dick refuses to monitor himself instead of the USEnet.

Wall Street analysts predict the St. Petes walkbike company is headed
for hard times with JimmyMac on the payroll. His private dick fees will
include thousands, if not several million rolls of Killer Bee AssWipe,
and throw in the countless barrels of linseed oil shipped to the
JimmyMac compound, we see a major fiscal problem for Bitch Shidda.

We at HRS predict the gastronomical debt from Jimmy Macs compensation
package will pile up and eventually TKO the Killer Bee company. When it
happens our country will be a safer place with no walbikes on the roads
to jeopardize the safety of American drivers.

Sick people out there sinus Australia 72 August 6th 05 08:45 AM
most disgusting thing you've seen on a ride? lowkey General 66 July 26th 05 12:16 AM
This is What You Might Read If American Society Wasn't Sick Raphae Social Issues 0 July 4th 05 02:16 AM
SICK SICK SICK [email protected] Recumbent Biking 32 December 20th 04 12:42 PM
Sick, Lame and Lazy GILD Unicycling 9 September 10th 03 09:42 AM