Another anti cycling rant.

Old April 8th 06, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Another anti cycling rant.

Yawn. Same old, same old. From the Sun, who together with Clarkson and Jon
Gaunt makes it three with Ms Parker-Bowles.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zsunx.htm

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old April 8th 06, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Yawn. Same old, same old. From the Sun, who together with Clarkson and Jon
Gaunt makes it three with Ms Parker-Bowles.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zsunx.htm

It's the Sun, ffs, not meant to be taken seriously. However, if it is true
what she said, as opposed to a fictitious lead in to her article, who can
blame her for feeling a little aggravated. I don't use pavements to cycle,
and when walking I refuse to move over for adults who are riding on the
pavement. If an adult cyclist collides with me on the pavement I can
guarantee he will be carrying a bent bike home. It is a great pity that a
small number of idiots can create such a large amount of ill will towards
the rest of us cyclists who try and ride safely and considerately. I find
that most car drivers, motorcyclists and other drivers of whatever vehicles
are OK, I don't judge them all by the occasional wally I meet on the road.

Bill

Old April 8th 06, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Obviously got her job through having the right name, when she gets older she
can always marry her prince like her old slag mother.

I also see she is advertising her telly program on Tuesday.

Why can't she get a proper job like Paris Hilton!

Old April 8th 06, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Simon Mason wrote:
Yawn. Same old, same old. From the Sun, who together with Clarkson and Jon
Gaunt makes it three with Ms Parker-Bowles.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zsunx.htm

What do you expect from someone who has been treated for drug and drink
addiction?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1757537.stm

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham
Old April 8th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
Simon Mason wrote:
Yawn. Same old, same old. From the Sun, who together with Clarkson and
Jon Gaunt makes it three with Ms Parker-Bowles.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zsunx.htm

What do you expect from someone who has been treated for drug and drink
addiction?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1757537.stm

She also boasts about caning her Mitsubishi Evo around the B roads of Essex
and calls cyclists dangerous! All of these diatribes are based on jealousy
IMO. Along with that GQ name dropping bloke, they all talk about toned
muscly legs, tight lycra and very expensive bikes. While they are stuck in
London traffic, I can see where the frustration comes from.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old April 8th 06, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

ah yes but remember that cyclists can't afford cars - so we will never know
what it is like to drive around the B roads of Essex in stupidly over
powered car.

Old April 8th 06, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Didn't read it properly, simply browsed it. More than it deserves actually.

Truthfully found the whole thing grossly offensive, certainly total fiction.
What a horrible excuse for journalism from a bloody awful gutter journal.

Tragically some fools will use it to reinforce their stupid predjudice and
another innocent cyclist could consequently get badly injured.

A real pity her mother ever had her, she seems to be totally clueless,
brainless, witless, useless and burdensome.

--
John Clayton
www.calder-clarion.co.uk

Old April 10th 06, 01:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

What do you expect from someone who has been treated for drug and drink
addiction?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1757537.stm

--
Tony

hehe slightly harsh don't you think ?

Unfortunately some of the things she said are very true, but most is utter
tripe. Funny she mentioned channel5, possibly the only channel cheap enough
to take such crap.

-Kristian