Regular Exercise Improves T Cell & Other Immune Response

Old July 1st 20, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Regular Exercise Improves T Cell & Other Immune Response

Don't overdo it -- a combination of unplanned cycling mileage + a cold snap + stress/lack of sleep will get me a cold -- but don't use that as an excuse to not cycle most days of the week.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...oped-immunity/
Old July 1st 20, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

On 01/07/2020 14:31, Bret Cahill wrote:

Don't overdo it -- a combination of unplanned cycling mileage + a cold snap + stress/lack of sleep will get me a cold -- but don't use that as an excuse to not cycle most days of the week.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...oped-immunity/

Cease worrying.

"...a combination of unplanned cycling mileage + a cold snap +
stress/lack of sleep" will not give you a cold or another similar
illness. At least, not on their own.

Colds and flu are caised by virus infections, not by being cold, tired
or stressed.
Old July 1st 20, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 2:31:06 PM UTC+1, Bret Cahill wrote:
Don't overdo it -- a combination of unplanned cycling mileage + a cold snap + stress/lack of sleep will get me a cold -- but don't use that as an excuse to not cycle most days of the week.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...oped-immunity/

I cycled to work in -13C 9F temperatures in 2010, in shorts!