Looking to buy used unicycle, LOST mine.

Old June 1st 05, 05:09 PM
cyberpunk

Default Looking to buy used unicycle, LOST mine.

Yes, I was on a road trip across the country, and alas, I left my
unicycle at a pitstop, didn't realize until I was 400 miles away, when I
poped open my trunk to take it out for a spin, I was in disbelife.

So i'm looking to buy another unicycle, but now I live on my own, and am
going to school next fall, and can't really afford much, but am looking
to buy a used unicycle.

I ride trials/street, so i'm looking for a uni with a phat tire, and a
splined hub, I've been thinking about just buying a torker DX since its
in my price range, if you got a used DX I might consider it, but It
needs to be a 05" model because I want the extra wide frame for when I
have some money latter I can update the rim.

Please message, or email me, I"M DESPERATE! I'm dreaming about
unicycleing.

cyberpunkzatgmail.com

--
cyberpunk

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Old June 1st 05, 06:22 PM
Evan Byrne

get a DX off ebay

--
Evan Byrne - Spencer is the weirdest avatar

Just learned to glide!
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old June 1st 05, 07:11 PM
maestro8

Too bad about that... you bonehead!

I pulled a bonehead move like that one morning, pre-coffee, I parked my
uni at a bus bench and waited for the bus by sitting (rather than my
usual ww practice)... I then proceeded to get on the bus and ride up to
school. Once I disembarked, I realized my folly, ran up to the lab, and
found the first willing victim to drive me back to the bus stop.
Luckily, it was sitting just where I left it (30 mins earlier). Phew!

PM me if you've got PayPal and I'll send you $10 to help out with the
replacement... gotta look out for my homies! C'mon, folks, let's help a
brother out!

--
maestro8 - Mad Scientists for World Domination

Groucho Marx

Old June 1st 05, 07:43 PM
forrestunifreak

Ebay is probally the cheapest place to find em new if you cant get it
anywere else.

--
forrestunifreak - Why change this thing, anyway?

"You do not make the unicycle-the unicycle makes you."

~Y.C. tv

'torkerusa.com' (http://torkerusa.com)

Old June 1st 05, 08:02 PM
cyberpunk

Yeah... It sucks not having a uni, whats really a bummer is right before
i moved I had plenty of money, living with my parents and all, so I
could of just replaced it, but now, I have no such luck... I'm not
looking specificaly for a DX either though. DX is just about the only
thing I have money for to buy new, but i'm looking for just about
anything used resonably priced, i'm willing to pay more for a used KH or
bedford. Mainly because one of those used will be cheaper in the long
run, i'll probably be breaking things off of the DX pretty quickly.

Old June 1st 05, 10:44 PM
john_childs

Which pit stop? Maybe someone lives near there and go check to see if
it's still there.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: '' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs)
' Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) 'Click Me'
(http://tinyurl.com/963jr)

Old June 1st 05, 11:00 PM
MERCYME

Uhm hehe, I have your unicycle, i found it. No im just playing, but
that does really suck that you lost it!

--
MERCYME - Easy Rider

"Elvis Presley aint got soul, John Coltrane is rock n' roll"-Mos Def

"I don't believe in Hitler, thats what I said"- Afroman

"I wanna be as free as the spirits of the ones who left, I'm talking
Malcom, Coltrane, and my man Yusef"-Common Sense

AIM-Mr Mercy3
ICQ-331414822
Yahoo-DANgerD1991
MSN-DANgerD91
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old June 1st 05, 11:08 PM
MrBoogiejuice

That's a huge bummer. What was the uni you lost? I'll send up a prayer
to the God of uni (Uni Loki) before I go to bed.

It sounds exactly like something I'd do. I'm in two minds as to whether
to take a uni to Glastonbury as it'd be a perfect oppurtunity to
misplace/forget a unicycle...

--
MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

Make crumbs not War!

If you can't dance like no-one is watching you, then dance like a bunch
of machete wielding maniacs are watching you and your very life depends
upon convincing them you don't give a flying fart.
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

Old June 2nd 05, 03:08 AM
evil-nick

My condolences... I've been without for a month, and it bites...
Except I've had mine mocking me in plain view (with a broken axle :'(

--
evil-nick - Unicyclist, Linux Geek, & swell guy

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old June 2nd 05, 08:12 AM
Stu Carter

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, MrBoogiejuice wrote:

I'm in two minds as to whether to take a uni to Glastonbury as it'd be a
perfect oppurtunity to misplace/forget a unicycle...

The rule of Glastonbury: "Take only what you can afford to lose"

Sounds like a uni is a BAD idea - even though it'd be great for getting
around the site. I actually rode a unicycle for the first time at Glasto
in 1993. In the circus field they had a few on loan. I spent an entire
day, on grass (the stuff on the floor, not the stuff in a pipe), really
rough ground and managed about 20m by the end of it!

Cheers,

Stu
--
:wq