FCPA and RICO In Lance & Co.'s Future

Old May 23rd 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default FCPA and RICO In Lance & Co.'s Future

IIRC, the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act has been amended post-Salt
Lake City to include the IOC. I suspect that would include the
governing bodies of IOC affiliated sports like cycling. Armstrong and
Co. have really stepped into it this time. This aspect of what CBS
came up with is enormous. That the FBI (not the FDA w/Novitsky) took
the affidavit of the Swiss lab director is stunning. Armstrong and Co.
are going down. I look for Armstrong's camp to quiet down other than
to continue beating the never tested positive drum. George Hincapie
will be moving to a bunker in the Smokies post-Amgen Tour.

All together now, everyone (****Wits and ****Tards included) say,
"RICO."
Old May 23rd 11, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/23/2011 7:02 AM, wrote:

All together now, everyone (****Wits and ****Tards included) say,
"RICO."

First tell me if you are typing using both hands.

Old May 23rd 11, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 23, 9:00*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 5/23/2011 7:02 AM, wrote:

All together now, everyone (****Wits and ****Tards included) say,
"RICO."

First tell me if you are typing using both hands.

I'll tell you once you admit that you type a letter at a time with
your pointy little dick.
Old May 23rd 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

http://gizmodo.com/5483559/skinput-the-touch+interface-for-your-skin-brings-a-whole-nother-meaning-to-touch-typing
Old May 24th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
I'll tell you once you admit that you type a letter at a time with
your pointy little dick.

http://gizmodo.com/5483559/skinput-the-touch+interface-for-your-skin-...

You must be very stupid to think that I would ever follow a link that
you suggest on a thread like this. :-)

Lance Gunderson's Future Employment [email protected] Racing 10 May 22nd 11 12:33 PM
I believe this classifies as 'racketeering' making Lancey-poo a RICO candidate Anton Berlin Racing 10 September 17th 10 06:11 PM
Lance - good "future" daddy or Pro bike racer Mark Racing 29 January 1st 09 08:52 PM
Paging Rico [email protected] Racing 8 September 1st 07 05:07 AM
Bike racing culture in Puerto Rico Ewoud Dronkert Racing 4 October 12th 05 10:57 AM