I just passed out whilst riding.

Old August 1st 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Default I just passed out whilst riding.

I've had the same thing happen to me but I didn't even know where I was
whem I "came to". My friend told me I went down the snake run and I'm
thinking I hit my head(Still not sure). I was out for like 2 hours.
Well I wasn't out for 2 hours but I can't quite quite remember those 2
hours. It sucked to because I was at Kona in Jacksonville.

Hope your knee feel's better!!!

--
Michaelgoround
Old August 1st 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Michaelgoround wrote:
I've had the same thing happen to me but I didn't even know where I was
whem I "came to". My friend told me I went down the snake run and I'm
thinking I hit my head(Still not sure). I was out for like 2 hours.
Well I wasn't out for 2 hours but I can't quite quite remember those 2
hours. It sucked to because I was at Kona in Jacksonville.

Hope your knee feel's better!!!

ooo. Sounds like a kid we had in the Ski Patrol Building once. Well, i
wasnt there, but got the full story about it.

This kid went off of one of the bigger kickers i think, and ended up
not being able to control what he was doing. He aparently, from what he
said, did a backflip. He went to his friends in the challet, and they
took him to the patrol room. From what my dad and brother tell me, the
kid had a concusion, and had severe loss of short term memory, and
repeated himself, for about an hour. He said "woah! I must have done a
triple backflip!", every 30 seconds.

eh, i dont like being around conusions, considering they normally are
acompanied with vomiting. I do not like to watch vomiting. I can stand
anything else, but i cant stand vomiting.

woo, ski patrol this winter yay.

GL tom.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'
Come ride with me on August 22nd and 23rd!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=71517), Please
contact me with the provided information, considering the thread is
locked.