Identifcation on the trail...

Old April 19th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Identifcation on the trail...

When ppl stop me on the trail and ask questions I usually tell them to
look on youtube for my videos. But most of the time they proabably
forget how to find them, even though I say search "UniGeezer". So now I
just hand these out lol! I know it looks kinda cheesy and I just
threw it together on my laptop last night, and printed out a couple
card sheets.

|Filename: DSC03170.JPG |

MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
Old April 19th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

MuniAddict wrote:
When ppl stop me on the trail and ask questions I usually tell them to
look on youtube for my videos. But most of the time they proabably
forget how to find them, even though I say search "UniGeezer". So now I
just hand these out lol! I know it looks kinda cheesy and I just
threw it together on my laptop last night, and printed out a couple
card sheets.

Nice one terry! lol. Looks alright. Terry Peterson: extreme unicyclist!
Dun DUN DUN. hehe

--
unibikeling

Ducttape wrote:
Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

Old April 19th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Only you would think of that

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
*Sombody say somthing sigable *
Old April 19th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

What happens when you turn 53?

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old April 19th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

you should put an ad on the back of it for Accurate Piano Tuning.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
Old April 19th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

forrestunifreak wrote:
What happens when you turn 53?

New batch I guess.

Old April 19th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
you should put an ad on the back of it for Accurate Piano Tuning.

Here's my regular biz card:

|Filename: DSC03191.JPG |

Old April 19th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

MuniAddict wrote:
Here's my regular biz card:

You should print some back to back. You never know who might leave the
card on the kitchen table and his or her spouse might see the other
side and realize their piano is out of tune.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
Old April 20th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unibugg

I thought this thread was going for us to post pics of all the critters
we spot out on the trail.

I thought, "What a great topic for a thread. I'll be taking my camera
on all muni rides now."

Yes, I was disappointed. When I get over it I'll go back and read.

--
Unibugg

forrestunifreak wrote:
Real men unicycle with slightly crooked seats.

Old April 20th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Unibugg wrote:
I thought this thread was going for us to post pics of all the critters
we spot out on the trail.

I thought, "What a great topic for a thread. I'll be taking my camera
on all muni rides now."

Yes, I was disappointed. When I get over it I'll go back and read.

Haha no, that's another thread I made called, "Catch of the day" in JC.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68937