New Realizations

Old August 11th 05, 03:20 AM

Default New Realizations

I have changed my ways. I do not believe that "Fretting" occurs, it
is all a lie. Square taper bottom brackets are far superior to anything
on the market today and machine built wheels are just as good as that
hand built junk.

Sincerely yours,

Jobst Brandt

Old August 11th 05, 03:01 PM
RonSonic

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:40:36 +1000, daveornee
wrote:

Wrote:
I have changed my ways. I do not believe that "Fretting" occurs, it
is all a lie. Square taper bottom brackets are far superior to
anything
on the market today and machine built wheels are just as good as that
hand built junk.

Sincerely yours,

Jobst Brandt

I am not fretting over anything you say because I am stress relieved.
We will always remember to keep our nipples well lubricated. Truer
words were never spoken.

Ah, but have you greased your taper or your tapir?

Ron

Old August 11th 05, 08:41 PM

producing original animal behavior research with applications in
foreign policy, learning, you name it but barefoot(i have help but not
much $$$) without a commercial ax to grind
i needed a name so i hmmmmcame up with
interspecies commuication journal.
2-3 years pass. ima busy doing-well original research-
one day i perchance google - interspeci...
suddenly its commercial. jeeez.
hey get your own name willya.
that's funny see. people who say that's funny are sheep.

Old August 13th 05, 11:17 AM
Jasper Janssen

wrote:

We will always remember to keep our nipples well lubricated.

A dirty mind is a joy forever.

Jasper