Tom Sherman - Gone at Last!

Old June 5th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
bluezfolk

Default Tom Sherman - Gone at Last!

On Jun 5, 2:13 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
No, Tom Sherman is not dead as far as I know, but he is now gone from ARBR -
let's hope permanently. He had grown as tired of us as we had of him. It is
good riddance to bad rubbish.

Did he ever have any virtues? He liked to indulge in technical jargon, more
for his benefit than anyone else's. His humor was childish and coarse. He
was a coward when push came to shove (the Ed Gin episode) and he was never
able to connect to anyone in a human sort of way. You had to wonder if he
was even human himself.

But his downfall as far as Ed Dolan the Great was concerned was his
unreconstructed liberalism. He ended up as a result of it defending
terrorists and murderers. Such lapses in judgment can never be forgiven.

Ed Dolan set the standard for how to be on a newsgroup. He was fair and
honest, intelligent and noble - ever a gentleman to the end no matter how
provoked. In short, he was an inspiration to us all, not only Great, but a
Great Saint besides. But there were not any others like him. Yea, that is
what killed ARBR - too many Lilliputians like Tom Sherman and not enough
Giants like Ed Dolan the Great!

ARBR - RIP!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Why do you cross post to an MTB site. We don't ride recumbents.
Old June 5th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike

On Jun 5, 2:02*pm, still just me wrote:
Apparently you don't know "Mr Ed" very well (most of Dolan's posts are
equivalent to what comes out of the rear end of the TV star of the
60's with the same name).

Badda Bing!!!
A response that made my day...
Thanks,
ABS
Old June 6th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike

On Jun 5, 7:34 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:51:26 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jun 5, 2:02 pm, still just me wrote:
Apparently you don't know "Mr Ed" very well (most of Dolan's posts are
equivalent to what comes out of the rear end of the TV star of the
60's with the same name).

Badda Bing!!!
A response that made my day...
Thanks,
ABS

Thanks for demonstrating the, uh, level of humanity that frequents
those newsgroups.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

I am new to these rbt boards. Wow! What a bunch of loonies and nut-
jobs you cyclists are!
Old June 6th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
di

wrote in message
On Jun 5, 7:34 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:51:26 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jun 5, 2:02 pm, still just me wrote:
Apparently you don't know "Mr Ed" very well (most of Dolan's posts are
equivalent to what comes out of the rear end of the TV star of the
60's with the same name).

Badda Bing!!!
A response that made my day...
Thanks,
ABS

Thanks for demonstrating the, uh, level of humanity that frequents
those newsgroups.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

I am new to these rbt boards. Wow! What a bunch of loonies and nut-
jobs you cyclists are!

This board has been taken over by Mike Vandeman & Ed Dolan, two very
lonesome and isolated individuals who uses it as entertainment and
attention. Just don't pay any attention to either of them, they both are
nuts.

Old June 7th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:29:19 -0500, "DI" wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Or, more accurately, the only two having anything worth saying.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 7th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

wrote in message
[...]

The it sure would be nice if you both stopped your worthless drivel
and said whatever it is that you think is so worthwhile.

E.P.
Old June 7th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike

(I spent the previous 8

And how did that work out for you?

Old June 7th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

wrote in message
[...]

You obviously aren't capable of telling the difference, or you
wouldn't have said that.

E.P.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande