I wonder if Evans is going to be sprinting for time bonuses tomorrow

Old July 28th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default I wonder if Evans is going to be sprinting for time bonuses tomorrow

Dumbasses -

There's enough seconds on the line for him to win.

2 sprints (6 sec, 4 sec, 2 sec for 1st, 2nd, 3rd)

and what's the finish? 20, 10, 5?

Of course him managing to get those bonus seconds vs. the few
remaining sprinters is another matter altogether.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 28th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jeff Jones

On Jul 28, 7:31 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Dumbasses -

There's enough seconds on the line for him to win.

2 sprints (6 sec, 4 sec, 2 sec for 1st, 2nd, 3rd)

and what's the finish? 20, 10, 5?

Of course him managing to get those bonus seconds vs. the few
remaining sprinters is another matter altogether.

Both he and Leipheimer reckon they won't, but you never know.

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/articl...il-biter-11800

Jeff

Old July 29th 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Charles[_2_]

On Jul 28, 11:51 am, Jeff Jones wrote:
On Jul 28, 7:31 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote: Dumbasses -

There's enough seconds on the line for him to win.

2 sprints (6 sec, 4 sec, 2 sec for 1st, 2nd, 3rd)

and what's the finish? 20, 10, 5?

Of course him managing to get those bonus seconds vs. the few
remaining sprinters is another matter altogether.

Both he and Leipheimer reckon they won't, but you never know.

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/articl...-wins-nail-bit...

Jeff

If Evans tries he might well wake up Disco and end up in 3rd place.
Levi is so close to 2nd.

Kinda like the Cold War, with the threat of mutual assured
destruction. He has more to lose.

If iy were me, I would try.

Old July 29th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On

If iy were me, I would try

typical non pro response

Whale sprinting TimC Australia 2 August 10th 06 12:03 AM
Vino going for time bonuses? gwhite Racing 6 July 24th 05 03:03 PM
Sprinting the last 100 metres Ben Australia 2 May 19th 05 07:02 AM
Performance bonuses eliminated by ProTour ethical code? SDK Racing 2 December 21st 04 07:47 AM
olympic pick contest: time trials tomorrow! Dan Connelly Racing 4 August 19th 04 07:27 AM