Chickens Have Poor Memory Ability

Old July 26th 07, 09:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default Chickens Have Poor Memory Ability

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Did I drunk-post, and forget? Or is Rico's real name Ryan, too?

Its those tourist trap drinking holidays. Not good for the
associative memory neurons.

Old July 27th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article nFHpi.7365$XL4.0@trndny04,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 25, 7:35 am, Brian Lafferty wrote:
For a guy reputed for his almost maniacal attention to detail, the
least
you can say about Michael Rasmussen is that his memory leaves a lot
be desired.

First Rasmussen forgets {snip}
http://www.bikeradar.com/blogs/art{snip}

You have to post the entire article _and_ the link? What's the
fookin
point in that, brainiac?

To get your response, ****head.

You were saying, Ryan?

Huh? Wha?

Did I drunk-post, and forget?

Probably.

Yerr my besh fren. [hic!]

Huh. For some reason news service A won't retrieve that article, and
news service B seems to have lost its damn mind. But I'm betting this is
the one where I said that rbr was nice and friendly, and rbt was a
cesspit of grumpy trolling and flaming.

About to earn my 24-hour chip,

Old July 29th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

"B. Lafferty" wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
[...]

Yes. The article yet resides on my new-server.

About to earn my 24-hour chip,

Here's how.

***** ______ /
**** \------//
***** \** _//
****** \ (_/
******* \_/
******** |
* jgs* __|__

--
Michael Press
Old July 29th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

***** ______ /
**** \------//
***** \** _//
****** \ (_/
******* \_/
******** |
* jgs* __|__

Oh, a member in good standing of Team Drunk.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 29th 07, 08:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Michael Press wrote:
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* ______ /
Â*Â*Â*Â* \------//
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \Â*Â* _//
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ (_/
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \_/
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |
Â* jgsÂ* __|__

Howard Kveck wrote:
Oh, a member in good standing of Team Drunk.

Ascii art is so eighties. Now all I need is my good old Commodore 64 and
a 6502/6510 assembler.

unicycling and flying chickens australia Unicycling 14 November 16th 06 10:59 PM
See... Don't count your chickens! Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 20 May 21st 06 03:19 AM
ability before unign Unicycling 0 August 21st 05 05:25 PM
Do Badgers eat Chickens? Nathan Thurm Racing 2 July 23rd 05 02:24 PM
Hub/Wheelset with coasting ability? maxmyer Unicycling 6 July 21st 05 09:55 PM