IOC holier than thou

Old July 27th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default IOC holier than thou

Cyclism might be banned due to the ungoing scandals.

Uhuh. At least we still have the clean sports like Rowing, Swimming,
Powerlifting, Running, Discthrowing, Hammerthrowing, Spear-chucking,
and Baseball, wich never ever have these problems.

Oh and of course Soccer, wich uses the Olympic idea of death threats
(Fuentes), ignorance and racism of and on the field.

I'm a pacifist... but these guys deserve a hard kick in the nutsack.

Old July 27th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Revtom

On Jul 27, 7:51 am, wrote:
Cyclism might be banned due to the ungoing scandals.

Uhuh. At least we still have the clean sports like Rowing, Swimming,
Powerlifting, Running, Discthrowing, Hammerthrowing, Spear-chucking,
and Baseball, wich never ever have these problems.

Oh and of course Soccer, wich uses the Olympic idea of death threats
(Fuentes), ignorance and racism of and on the field.

I'm a pacifist... but these guys deserve a hard kick in the nutsack.

The IOC is the root cause of the corruption in virtually every sport
they control. Can you imagine the scandal if ballroom dancers get
nailed for using drug-laced tanning oil in the Beijing Olympics?

Stay Cool,
Tom P.

Old July 29th 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Michael Press wrote:
Among the clean sports you left out tennis, golf, and dressage.

It's not the riders fault if those cheating horses dope.

L'Equipe, whither thou? Kurgan Gringioni Racing 5 April 1st 07 12:07 PM
Tylerites, where art thou? DA74 Racing 1 August 23rd 06 07:12 AM
Thou Shalt Not Steal cfsmtb Australia 8 January 17th 06 02:32 AM
Unicycles, the law, and thou onetiredguy Unicycling 32 January 14th 05 08:07 PM
Cambria Bike, where art thou? Slacker Mountain Biking 10 August 15th 04 01:36 AM