BREAKING NEWS Soler got caught

Old July 28th 07, 11:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jeff Jones

Default BREAKING NEWS Soler got caught

On Jul 28, 11:23 am, H Jonkers wrote:
On 28 jul, 11:13, Davey Crockett
wrote:

H Jonkers writes:
On Jul 27, 10:00 pm, "ctrl-alt-delete"
wrote:
http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art....bron=homeArt1

The article says that Soler was not among the riders controlled after
the 14th stage, namely Rasmussen, Contador, Valverde, Verdugo,
Schleck, Valjavec, Le Mevel and Scheirlinckx. So how could it be him?

The article says that in _addition_ to the Jerseys those riders were
controlled

Actually, it doesn't say that at all (and I can read Dutch). And as
far as I know only the yellow jersey gets a daily doping test, not
the others. Besides, Soler wasn't even wearing the polka-dot jersey at
that time; he was just substituting for Rasmussen who then led both
the General and KoM rankings.

It's a strangely written story. It points towards Soler as the
positive rider, while at the same time saying he wasn't tested.

I ain't heard nothing more yet.

Jeff

Old July 28th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

wrote:
http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art....bron=homeArt1

The article says that Soler was not among the riders controlled after
the 14th stage, namely Rasmussen, Contador, Valverde, Verdugo,
Schleck, Valjavec, Le Mevel and Scheirlinckx. So how could it be him?

The article says that in _addition_ to the Jerseys those riders were
controlled

Actually, it doesn't say that at all (and I can read Dutch). And as
far as I know only the yellow jersey gets a daily doping test, not
the others. Besides, Soler wasn't even wearing the polka-dot jersey at
that time; he was just substituting for Rasmussen who then led both
the General and KoM rankings.

It's a strangely written story. It points towards Soler as the
positive rider, while at the same time saying he wasn't tested.

I ain't heard nothing more yet.

Jeff- Hide quoted text -

SOLER IS FROM COLUMBIA WHERE COCOA IS GROWN AND PROCESSED INTO
BREAKFAST CEREAL

Old July 28th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 28, 8:14 am, datakoll wrote:
On Jul 28, 6:33 am, Jeff Jones wrote:
On Jul 28, 11:23 am, H Jonkers wrote:

Actually, it doesn't say that at all (and I can read Dutch). And as
far as I know only the yellow jersey gets a daily doping test, not
the others. Besides, Soler wasn't even wearing the polka-dot jersey at
that time; he was just substituting for Rasmussen who then led both
the General and KoM rankings.

It's a strangely written story. It points towards Soler as the
positive rider, while at the same time saying he wasn't tested.

That's because it smells of a smear campaign.

SOLER IS FROM COLUMBIA WHERE COCOA IS GROWN AND PROCESSED INTO
BREAKFAST CEREAL

I like cocoa, aka cacao, but I've never tried it on cereal. Now if
you'd said coca, that would be different.

Old July 28th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article om,
datakoll wrote:

SOLER IS FROM COLUMBIA WHERE COCOA IS GROWN AND PROCESSED INTO
BREAKFAST CEREAL

He tested positive for Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs? Alright!

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 28th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Howard Kveck wrote:
He tested positive for Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs? Alright!

Sounds like something a fatty master would test positive for.
Old July 28th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Bob Schwartz wrote:

I guess Discovery is the only completely clean team.

Shhhhhh......

Don't let the French know or that could change.

Bill
Old July 28th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 28, 9:54 am, Donald Munro wrote:
Howard Kveck wrote:
He tested positive for Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs? Alright!

Sounds like something a fatty master would test positive for.

Little Chocolate Donuts.

Old July 28th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:02:29 -0700, Howard Kveck
wrote:

In article om,
datakoll wrote:

SOLER IS FROM COLUMBIA WHERE COCOA IS GROWN AND PROCESSED INTO
BREAKFAST CEREAL

He tested positive for Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs? Alright!

The second bowl is the best.

Ron
Old July 28th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Howard Kveck wrote:
He tested positive for Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs? Alright!

Ahhhhh Someone has read, or reads, Calvin and Hobbes.

Bill
Old July 28th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On 07/28/2007 03:39 PM, in article
, "William R. Mattil"
wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
He tested positive for Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs? Alright!

Ahhhhh Someone has read, or reads, Calvin and Hobbes.

Good God ... Hasn't EVERYONE?????

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

LATE BREAKING NEWS!! datakoll Techniques 5 June 15th 07 04:11 AM
Breaking news on ITV Tony Raven UK 3 January 8th 06 01:34 PM
Breaking JON PAGE news jerry in vermont Racing 15 January 6th 06 12:09 AM
Breaking News! B. Lafferty Racing 0 August 1st 05 01:01 PM
Breaking news... Colin Blackburn UK 0 November 15th 04 10:26 AM