Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

Old July 18th 08, 11:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Taxonomy

On Jul 17, 3:55*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 1:33 pm, JimmyMac wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 16, 9:26 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Nope, I meant constructions. I wonder, did you perhaps grow up in a
household where Polish was spoken? That would explain a lot. Very
few
Poles
can end up a Joseph Conrad.

No, but what does ethnicity have to do with anything? *Polish was
spoken in my wifes household and she is an excellent writer. *Though
English is her second language, she can write circles around you
sorry
Irish, native born ass.

Why not have your wife proof read your sorry writings. She can't be any
worse than you.

Why not refrain from giving advice.

I think the Poles, like the Irish, have a blighted DNA. It probably
comes
from being too put upon by more powerful neighbors.
[...]

No one cares what you think.

In any event, follow my example and you will improve your writing
100%.
The
main thing is to always take my advice. If you do that, it is
possible
that
you may be Great someday like I am.

Isn't delusion grand? *I 'll pass. *I'm into self-improvement.... not
regression.

Self-improvement at your age? Good grief! I perfected Myself ages ago.

Only fools think they are perfect. *One is never too old to learn
something new ... not even a thick-head like you who thinks he knows it
all.

Typos corrected.

Why bother? No one is reading your crap except me and I am used to your bad
writing and bad thinking by now.

Typos do not constitute bad writing and you are a poor judge of
writing and thinking since you can't formulate your thoughts
logically. No wonder you write so poorly.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 18th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 3:52 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 16, 9:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
Isn't delusion grand? I 'll pass. I'm into self-improvement... not
regression.

Self-improvement at your age? Good grief! I perfected Myself ages ago.

Only fool thtink they are perfect. One is never too old to learn
something new ... not even a thick-head like you who thinks he know it
all.

There is no fool like an old fool and that is what you are at age 68. I
have
been too old to learn anything new for the past 40 years. That is the
advantage of being a know-it-all like ME.

Since it is so important to you, at least get it right. I'm 62. You

have been unable to learn anything new for the past 40 years because
you haven't had an open mind for that long.

I know all I need to know about what matters to me. To think that you need
to go on learning all of your life is a fool's errand.

Has your poor long suffering wife served you with divorce papers yet? That
will be a new learning experience for you no doubt. Aye, you will then
just
be left with your poor old long suffering hound dog. But never fear, I
will
be here to **** on your grave since you are likely to precede me in death.
All that stress from the divorce you know.

I have two dogs, both better behaved than you. My wife is not long-

suffering and no divorce is imminent, no matter how many times you
utter your nonsense.

Once she finds out what you have doing on Usenet, she will divorce you.
Women do not appreciate anyone who stalks. They think they are creeps - and
they are right to think that.

Old July 20th 08, 06:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 16, 9:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

I think you've hit on something here. You are probably right. You
probably have learned all about what matter to you since all the
matters to you ... IS YOU!!! The world never and never will revolve
around you no matter how much you insist that it does.

Has your poor long suffering wife served you with divorce papers yet? That
will be a new learning experience for you no doubt. Aye, you will then
just
be left with your poor old long suffering hound dog. But never fear, I
will
be here to **** on your grave since you are likely to precede me in death.
All that stress from the divorce you know.
I have two dogs, both better behaved than you. *My wife is not long-

suffering and no divorce is imminent, no matter how many times you
utter your nonsense.

Once she finds out what you have doing on Usenet, she will divorce you.

If that were true, then divorce would have come to pass way back when
you first sunmitted this absurd suppositions which you continue to
repeat endlessly, but to no avail.

Women do not appreciate anyone who stalks.

The misogynist troglodyte closet queen knows nothing about women let
alone the one I'm married to?

Old July 20th 08, 04:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 5:49 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Once she finds out what you have have doing on Usenet, she will divorce
you.

If that were true, then divorce would have come to pass way back when

you first sunmitted this absurd suppositions which you continue to
repeat endlessly, but to no avail.

She is getting everything secondhand from you. She needs to read these
messages as they appear on Usenet, not what you tell her. Once she sees what
an asshole you have made of yourself, you are through.

Women do not appreciate anyone who stalks.

The misogynist troglodyte closet queen knows nothing about women let

alone the one I'm married to?

Why not ask her what she thinks of stalkers. Unless she is as ugly as Lena
the Hyena, she has no doubt been stalked at some point in her life.

Old July 23rd 08, 05:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jul 20, 10:23*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 18, 5:49 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Once she finds out what you have have doing on Usenet, she will divorce
you.
If that were true, then divorce would have come to pass way back when

you first submitted this absurd supposition which you continue to
repeat endlessly, but to no avail.

She is getting everything secondhand from you. She needs to read these
messages as they appear on Usenet, not what you tell her. Once she sees what
an asshole you have made of yourself, you are through.

We've been all over this before, several times, so when are you going
to stop recycling your nonsense? She needs to do what she determines
she needs to do and not what you determine she needs to do. GOt that
now? She has known all along exactly what has transpired. I
initially read many passages to her word for word. After a time she
remarked that your were in need of professional help and didn't know
why I wasted my time on you and really didn't want to hear anymore.
In that respect, she is more sensible than either of us, but this
isn't about her. This is about you.

Women do not appreciate anyone who stalks.
The misogynist troglodyte closet queen knows nothing about women let

alone the one I'm married to?

Why not ask her what she thinks of stalkers. Unless she is as ugly as Lena
the Hyena, she has no doubt been stalked at some point in her life.

Diversion duly noted and your errant opinion also duly noted. Instead
I'd ask her what she thinks of egomaniac, misogynist, troglodyte
closet queens whose self-serving hobby and objective in life is to
offend and annoy.

Your formatting is for ****!

Old July 23rd 08, 06:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]

Yea, a typical female, "I don't want to hear anymore." Hmmm ... who else
once said the same thing to me in an email?

But as long as it is all about me, I am content.
[...]

Your formatting is for ****!

I can only afford to waste so much time on a stalker-creep like you that
does not even know how to post from the Google Groups website. I have hit
upon the Mike Vandeman solution to those who are unworthy of my time and
effort.

Old July 24th 08, 11:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jul 23, 12:54*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

What do you know about females?????

But as long as it is all about me, I am content.

You are a legend in your own mind.

[...]

Your formatting is for ****!

I can only afford to waste so much time on a stalker-creep like you that
does not even know how to post from the Google Groups website. I have hit
upon the Mike Vandeman solution to those who are unworthy of my time and
effort.

Birds of a feather...

My formatting from Google Groups is better than yous isr from you
Outlook Email newsreader.