Shaven legs and oiling.

Old April 28th 12, 04:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

Default Shaven legs and oiling.

I shaved my legs this week to enhance the cleansing effects of massage
and wonder what are the most suitable oils. I've previously used
almond oil but wonder if it's worthwhile to use coconut oil or castor
oil. I've also read something about rolling pastes, apparently
originally used post shave to cleanse the face, has anyone any
experience of these they would like to tell?
Old April 28th 12, 04:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

On 28/04/2012 17:30, thirty-six wrote:
I shaved my legs this week to enhance the cleansing effects of massage
and wonder what are the most suitable oils. I've previously used
almond oil but wonder if it's worthwhile to use coconut oil or castor
oil. I've also read something about rolling pastes, apparently
originally used post shave to cleanse the face, has anyone any
experience of these they would like to tell?

Nutella. Then sue Ferrero.
Old April 29th 12, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Apr 29, 4:45*pm, atriage wrote:
On 28/04/2012 16:37, A. Dumas wrote:

On 28/04/2012 17:30, thirty-six wrote:
I shaved my legs this week to enhance the cleansing effects of massage
and wonder what are the most suitable oils. I've previously used
almond oil but wonder if it's worthwhile to use coconut oil or castor
oil. I've also read something about rolling pastes, apparently
originally used post shave to cleanse the face, has anyone any
experience of these they would like to tell?

Nutella. Then sue Ferrero.

Cortisone cream.

Good shout and I have tried it for restrictive inflamation. It
temporarily reduces inflamation only for it reccur months or years
later because the toxins are not eliminated but the inflammatory
response is subdued. Localised steroidal applications may be useful
but I fear they are less useful long term than proper foods and
quality massage technique.

Then apply for a retrospective prescription.

I wouldn't mind going back thirty years and apply the knowledge I have
now to a much younger self.
Old April 29th 12, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 28/04/2012 16:37, A. Dumas wrote:
On 28/04/2012 17:30, thirty-six wrote:
I shaved my legs this week to enhance the cleansing effects of massage
and wonder what are the most suitable oils. I've previously used
almond oil but wonder if it's worthwhile to use coconut oil or castor
oil. I've also read something about rolling pastes, apparently
originally used post shave to cleanse the face, has anyone any
experience of these they would like to tell?

Nutella. Then sue Ferrero.

Cortisone cream. Then apply for a retrospective prescription.
Old May 1st 12, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Apr 29, 11:41*am, thirty-six wrote:
On Apr 29, 4:45*pm, atriage wrote:

Cortisone cream.

Good shout and I have tried it for restrictive inflamation. *It
temporarily reduces inflamation only for it reccur months or years
later because the toxins are not eliminated but the inflammatory
response is subdued. *Localised steroidal applications may be useful
but I fear they are less useful long term than proper foods and
quality massage technique.

Then apply for a retrospective prescription.

I wouldn't mind going back thirty years and apply the knowledge I have
now to a much younger self.

Your younger self would think you're some old ******* trying to tell
him what to do and would kick you in the balls.

Old May 1st 12, 10:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On May 1, 4:33*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Apr 29, 11:41*am, thirty-six wrote:

On Apr 29, 4:45*pm, atriage wrote:

Cortisone cream.

Good shout and I have tried it for restrictive inflamation. *It
temporarily reduces inflamation only for it reccur months or years
later because the toxins are not eliminated but the inflammatory
response is subdued. *Localised steroidal applications may be useful
but I fear they are less useful long term than proper foods and
quality massage technique.

Then apply for a retrospective prescription.

I wouldn't mind going back thirty years and apply the knowledge I have
now to a much younger self.

Your younger self would think you're some old ******* trying to tell
him what to do and would kick you in the balls.

Depends who was giving the massage.

Oiling Sturmey Archer 3-speeds Earl Bollinger Techniques 22 November 28th 06 12:09 AM
Oiling cables Tom Anderson UK 12 March 30th 06 05:46 PM
Oiling every day keeps the bike mechanics away Micheal Artindale Mountain Biking 9 December 23rd 04 01:14 PM
Chain Oiling Andrew Mitchell Australia 26 April 22nd 04 02:05 PM
chain oiling vacuum chamber ward Marketplace 1 August 14th 03 08:34 PM