Mountain Biking Destinations in Italy?

Old December 1st 10, 01:32 PM
amy45 amy45 is offline
Junior Member

Default Mountain Biking Destinations in Italy?

Does anyone know of any nice mountain biking destinations in Europe? I'm thinking specifically of Italy, actually, and for the Summer. Am fed up of beach holidays and lounging by the pool - the wife has had her pick of holidays for the past few years and now I feel it's my turn! Think a cycling holiday would be great for the kids too, so not looking for any kind of extreme trails or anything like that. Any help would be truly appreciated!

Last edited by amy45 : December 8th 10 at 12:40 PM.

NE Italy + Dolomites mountain roads questions Ken Roberts Rides 5 November 2nd 08 06:53 AM
Mountain Bikers Rat Pack & Threaten Woman for Telling the Truth about Mountain Biking! Mike Vandeman Social Issues 2 April 2nd 08 05:12 PM
Casual Biking in Italy? NY Rides Rides 2 February 14th 06 05:49 PM
U.S. versus Italy for mountain rides? Ken Roberts Rides 17 January 28th 06 08:38 PM
Mountain Biking Video -- See What Mountain Biking Is Really Like! Peter Mountain Biking 0 March 25th 05 11:56 PM