don't share the road

Old May 31st 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default don't share the road

I can't find any of these shirts on cafepress.com. Could you tell me
where I could find one? I oppose sharing the road with wannabe bikers
slowing down traffic during RUSH HOUR!!!! I want them all dead!
Old May 31st 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
bicycle_disciple

On May 30, 9:41 pm, wrote:
I can't find any of these shirts on cafepress.com. Could you tell me
where I could find one? I oppose sharing the road with wannabe bikers
slowing down traffic during RUSH HOUR!!!! I want them all dead!

One of these days you'll be sucking a biker's dick, so shut it. If you
don't like them, don't drive stay at home. Roads weren't built for
you,whimp. So quit bitching, atleast your lady ass is in the comfort
of a metal box. Real men ride bikes. I'm already ****ed off I can't
install this tire onto my rims, so don't let me loose anymore.

B.D
Old May 31st 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 30, 9:41 pm, wrote:
I can't find any of these shirts on cafepress.com. Could you tell me
where I could find one? I oppose sharing the road with wannabe bikers
slowing down traffic during RUSH HOUR!!!! I want them all dead!

Just buy a "Share The Road" shirt and draw in the "Don't" yourself.

I'll help beating the **** out of you. That way, you can finish out
that slogan in your very own blood.
Old May 31st 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Carl Sundquist

wrote in message
I can't find any of these shirts on cafepress.com. Could you tell me
where I could find one? I oppose sharing the road with wannabe bikers
slowing down traffic during RUSH HOUR!!!! I want them all dead!

Personally I agree with you. Not as much as to want them dead, of course.
But there is a certain validity to what you are saying. Wannabe bikers are
more likely to disregard safety rules, less likely to ride in a straight,
predictable line, or developed an intuition of common sense regarding coping
with constraints rush hour traffic.

Because we all know that _real_ bikers can usually navigate and get from
point to point more quickly on a bicycle than motor vehicles can.

Old May 31st 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

_____________________
/| /| | | |
||__|| | | Please don't |
/ O O\__ | feed the trolls |
/ \ | thx, mgmt |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
Old June 1st 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

pricks in cars should realise we have 100% right to the entire lane,
unless we are on a fast steep decent we never take up that much road,
so the fact that they can get by us without actually having to
overtake us is pretty good on bikers parts. Drivers seem to forget
this. If i get an asshole who tries to run me off the road i remind
him this by riding in the middle of the lane.

!!!!!up yours bus drivers/cabs/truck/SUV drivers!!!!!