Velomobile and recumbent gather?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th 07, 02:43 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Velomobile and recumbent gather?

Anyone know about the 2007 event? It was great in 2006 and is
supposeded to be larger this year. An event was planned at the Cal
Poly University for human powered vehicles also last year and had an
entry from Portland University that won- terrific vehicle that was
built in 1 semester. Very timely since transportation is being
ignored for the most part- sort of like global warming.