WTB Aero rear clincher wheel

Old November 30th 03, 06:17 AM

Default WTB Aero rear clincher wheel

Wanted, rear aerodynamic clincher wheel for TT project.
I have a Shamal front and I'm looking for something similar for the rear.
Shimano or Campagnolo spline. Either is okay for me.
Thanks,
Jason

Old November 30th 03, 07:52 AM
Cycleguy

Hi Jason,
You're email address is not going through so I had to respond to your
request here on the newsgroup.

I've got a silver Shamal clincher rear (Shimano free hub) that's built
up with aero spokes. The rim has no decals and is in very clean shape.
I've been using it on my Cervelo to warm up before time trials. I've
recently switched over to all Campy so I really can't use it any longer.
The wheel currenly needs to have the spokes retensioned. Make me a
reasonable offer for the wheel and we could make a deal.

Troy

Old December 1st 03, 01:53 AM
Kent

Aerodynamic clincher wheel you say?? Have a good look at the new Renn
575 disc wheel then (currently with tubie and clincher in 700 and 650c
with Shimano splines..and Campy coming for the new year). For $400 you
can't even talk to someone selling a used Corima or Zipp. Bought one
for myself about a month and a half ago...workmanship is very very
good. Having never owned one before I can't readily compare it to
anything else..but ask yourself this..is it worth another almost
thousand dollars to find out the difference wasn't that big? On the
flipside..the post before mine has something that will match your
current set up..can't go wrong there either. Best of luck with
whichever you choose.

cheers
Kent
Old December 1st 03, 02:08 AM
@die.spammer.die,org

Jason, Your e addy bounced. I have a mavic cosmic pro silver/stratos
blue. low,low miles LMK if interested
rickopel
at.....
netscape