Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney

Old December 4th 07, 03:39 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_511_]

Default Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney

Anyone from Sydney go along to the recent BFF? Any particualr favourite
or standouts? I've been a tad slack getting around to booking anything
yet, but am seriously interested in seeing either Klunkerz or B.I.K.E.

Full program Melbourne screening details:
http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/melbourne/

--
cfsmtb

Old December 5th 07, 06:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Dec 4, 12:39 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.311...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Anyone from Sydney go along to the recent BFF? Any particualr favourite
or standouts? I've been a tad slack getting around to booking anything
yet, but am seriously interested in seeing either Klunkerz or B.I.K.E.

Full program Melbourne screening details:http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/melbourne/

--
cfsmtb

I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Donga
Old December 5th 07, 07:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_514_]

Donga Wrote:

I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Ok then, swap this Assos chamois creme for embrocation cream instead

Seriously though, contact the organisers about a BrisVegas 2008
program?
They're a friendly mob, easy to contact.

--
cfsmtb

Old December 5th 07, 08:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Dec 5, 4:10 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.313...@no-
Donga Wrote:

I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Ok then, swap this Assos chamois creme for embrocation cream instead

Seriously though, contact the organisers about a BrisVegas 2008
program?
They're a friendly mob, easy to contact.

--
cfsmtb

Always there with a good idea
Old December 5th 07, 12:35 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_516_]

Donga Wrote:

Always there with a good idea

If I manage to get organised I'll attempt to do a report of the BFF or
find someone who can. Hopefully. Have a rather large bike-themed weekend
coming up, and just got news it's all go for weekly bicycle radio show
happening in 2008! On RRR there's another bicycle show between 7-8pm on
Tuesday nights, ie: a two month fill in on the summer grid. Yay! for
bike media in Melboring. More about all that on one of those other
websites I have a tendency to fiddle with.

--
cfsmtb

Messenger & Big Bang Film Festival Reggie Garrison Rides 0 October 16th 07 06:57 PM
Short film (with unicycle) for apple film festival - please rate! Jester2000 Unicycling 13 December 6th 06 10:59 PM
Bike Film Festival Bean Long Australia 2 October 27th 06 09:02 AM
cycling film festival! ProfTournesol Australia 4 April 1st 06 07:45 AM
"Numero Uno" wins best film at MTB film festival! TonyMelton Unicycling 24 March 2nd 05 06:46 AM