"Experts: Stop Using the Word ‘Cyclist’ Because It ‘Dehumanises’ Bike Riders"

Old March 29th 19, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default "Experts: Stop Using the Word ‘Cyclist’ Because It ‘Dehumanises’ Bike Riders"

"Experts: Stop Using the Word ‘Cyclist’ Because It ‘Dehumanises’ Bike Riders"
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...s-bike-riders/

Andre Jute
My family want to know why I'm rolling on the carpet in my study, laughing like a maniac
Old March 29th 19, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 3/28/2019 7:01 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
"Experts: Stop Using the Word ‘Cyclist’ Because It ‘Dehumanises’ Bike Riders"
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...s-bike-riders/

Andre Jute
My family want to know why I'm rolling on the carpet in my study, laughing like a maniac

'maniac' is another term for 'cyclist'.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old March 30th 19, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 12:33:45 AM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 3/28/2019 7:01 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
"Experts: Stop Using the Word ‘Cyclist’ Because It ‘Dehumanises’ Bike Riders"
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...s-bike-riders/

Andre Jute
My family want to know why I'm rolling on the carpet in my study, laughing like a maniac

'maniac' is another term for 'cyclist'.

I couldn't possibly say.

--
Andrew Muzi