Crap Shimano gears!!

Old May 23rd 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
patrick

Default Crap Shimano gears!!

The wear on the teeth on the 4th gear in the cassette stuck
out pretty obviously, it's definitely hogged out - those teeth do not
look like the teeth in the other gears. The other gears in
the cassette could be fine, I really didn't look that closely.

Sounds to me that she runs in the one gear exclusively. I ride on a
bike path - flat, little altitude change and find that I see wear in
3 of the freewheel rings. Pat

Numb feet - crap shoes or crap pedals? Jules Australia 8 March 20th 07 09:04 AM
shimano gears Simon Brooke UK 9 September 27th 05 10:01 PM
shimano gears Peter B UK 0 September 24th 05 10:15 AM
shimano gears vernon UK 0 September 24th 05 08:06 AM
shimano gears dave UK 0 September 24th 05 04:39 AM