OT Travel Ban Ruling

Old February 10th 17, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default OT Travel Ban Ruling

Well, I was wrong again. I thought the Ninth Circuit would let Trump waive the magic immigrant exclusion wand: https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datasto...9/17-35105.pdf

Can't wait for the tweets. Senior Cheeto will be going nuts.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old February 10th 17, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Well, I was wrong again. I thought the Ninth Circuit would let Trump waive the magic immigrant exclusion wand:

bonehead
Old February 10th 17, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6...z%20052506.jpg
Old February 10th 17, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfS5JTvv7hE&t=36s
Old February 10th 17, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/9/2017 7:49 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:49:01 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Well, I was wrong again. I thought the Ninth Circuit would let Trump waive the magic immigrant exclusion wand:

bonehead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfS5JTvv7hE&t=36s

Beyond parody:
http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...9/17-35105.pdf

Citing 'rights' of foreign nationals (!) it looks as if the
Ninth now holds that indeed the Constitution has become a
suicide pact. You could not make this up.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 10th 17, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

AMuzi wrote:
:On 2/9/2017 7:49 PM, jbeattie wrote:
: On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:49:01 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
: Well, I was wrong again. I thought the Ninth Circuit would let Trump waive the magic immigrant exclusion wand:
:
: bonehead
:
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfS5JTvv7hE&t=36s
:

:Beyond parody:
:http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...9/17-35105.pdf

:Citing 'rights' of foreign nationals (!) it looks as if the
:Ninth now holds that indeed the Constitution has become a
:suicide pact. You could not make this up.

It's well established constitutional law that permant residents have
rights under the constitution. the 9th circuit didn't make that up.

--
sig 12

Old February 10th 17, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 20:23:51 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

On 2/9/2017 7:49 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:49:01 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Well, I was wrong again. I thought the Ninth Circuit would let Trump waive the magic immigrant exclusion wand:

bonehead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfS5JTvv7hE&t=36s

Beyond parody:
http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...9/17-35105.pdf

Citing 'rights' of foreign nationals (!) it looks as if the
Ninth now holds that indeed the Constitution has become a
suicide pact. You could not make this up.

It is a strange world where the President can condemn a foreigner to
death, without trial, and it is carried out to the acclaim of the
public but he can't prevent (perhaps) the same person from entering
the U.S.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 10th 17, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 6:29:32 PM UTC-8, David Scheidt wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
:On 2/9/2017 7:49 PM, jbeattie wrote:
: On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:49:01 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
: Well, I was wrong again. I thought the Ninth Circuit would let Trump waive the magic immigrant exclusion wand:
:
: bonehead
:
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfS5JTvv7hE&t=36s
:

:Beyond parody:
:http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...9/17-35105.pdf

:Citing 'rights' of foreign nationals (!) it looks as if the
:Ninth now holds that indeed the Constitution has become a
:suicide pact. You could not make this up.

It's well established constitutional law that permant residents have
rights under the constitution. the 9th circuit didn't make that up.

I could analyze the opinion and opine, but I'm off work and drinking.

None of this stuff is made up, its just an alternative fact. I hope they got it right, though, because we don't want another Bowling Green massacre. Buy Ivanka!

-- Jay Beattie.
Old February 10th 17, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

IMHO, Marbury v. Madison was incorrectly decided. The USSC concocted its right to invalidate acts of the other two branches of government from whole cloth. What a complete shuck and jive routine that case was. The Constitution intends that all 3 branches of government were to be equal, not that those unelected judges have the right to stymie the other two branches.

Ruling requested. Michael Press Racing 4 July 21st 11 04:27 AM
Fork travel recommendations on FS with 2 1/2" rear travel crossnutz Mountain Biking 0 November 12th 06 09:49 PM
CAS Ruling Bill C Racing 7 June 30th 06 08:49 AM
130mm travel fork on 100mm travel specific frame Richard Hamilton Mountain Biking 12 February 1st 05 11:10 AM
130mm travel fork on 100mm travel specific frame Richard Hamilton UK 3 January 29th 05 10:38 AM