I shouldn't laugh but..

Old August 5th 04, 03:47 AM
Marty Wallace

Default I shouldn't laugh but..

"Mike" wrote in message
Marty Wallace wrote:
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

http://216.144.230.196/Videos/Medium...ike_Tumble.wmv

Ouch!

Geez...
Look at the way his head hits the pavement and then he goes down the stairs
on his head.
I don't want to start a helmet debate war but you really have to nuts to not
wear one, at least if you're doing silly things like this. Scary!

Marty

Old August 5th 04, 03:52 AM
Marty Wallace

"hippy" wrote in message
"Marty Wallace"
Ha!
Check out LOOSE WHEEL.

Now, boys and girls, let this be a lesson to you...
Make sure you tighten your quick-release skewers
or your axle nuts PROPERLY! :-)

hippy

Hmm..
Reminds me when I took a bike for a ride after I had restored it. First ride
on my newly repainted bike, fast hills and stuff on the highway. Got home,
dismounted, lifted my bike to carry it inside and the front wheel dropped
out! The paint in the inside of the dropouts was quite thick and simply
came away when pressured by the hub and skewer, and it didn't have those new
fangled "lawyers lugs" to stop it dropping out. New rule, Always file the
paint off so it's metal to metal!

Marty

Old August 5th 04, 05:47 AM
John L

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:25:52 +0800, "Marty Wallace"
wrote:

"hippy" wrote in message
"Marty Wallace" wrote in message news:4110ebe4$0$27220
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.
http://www.stupidvideos.com/

OW!!

"Load your bike" is cool

hippy

Ha!
Check out LOOSE WHEEL.

marty

Also, Endless Love with Bush & Blair. I can't stop laughing.

John L
Old August 5th 04, 07:42 AM
Bow

Have a look at Bike Race!

Old August 5th 04, 08:41 AM
Peter McCallum

John L wrote:
Also, Endless Love with Bush & Blair. I can't stop laughing.

John L

try http://atmo.se for the site where this one came from. Hitler doing
Born to be Alive is another good one.

Peter