Really, really dumb

Old January 9th 20, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Really, really dumb

On 1/9/2020 11:24 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 5:34:54 PM UTC-8, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 15:08:40 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

Well, I would have agreed with you before I read an entire series of
postings about how Trump would make a terrible President started in
2015.

Well, they got something right then even if it wasn't bike tech.

Tim, passing off your bull**** when the facts speak otherwise makes you look like a first class idiot.

Tim is not a first class idiot.

Here's a first class idiot:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...t/dosometh.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 9th 20, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

Well, I would have agreed with you before I read an entire series of
postings about how Trump would make a terrible President started in
2015.

Well, they got something right then even if it wasn't bike tech.

Tim, passing off your bull**** when the facts speak otherwise makes you look like a first class idiot.

Tim is not a first class idiot.

Here's a first class idiot:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...t/dosometh.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

There are dim bimbos and then there are dim bimbos with Economics "degrees" from Boston College.

She reminds me of the dim bimbo congresswoman in one of James Webb's novels, possibly A COUNTRY SUCH AS THIS, except she isn't as bright as Jim Webb's creation.

Andre Jute
Observer status to the human parade
Old January 9th 20, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

Well, I would have agreed with you before I read an entire series of
postings about how Trump would make a terrible President started in
2015.

Well, they got something right then even if it wasn't bike tech.

Tim, passing off your bull**** when the facts speak otherwise makes you look like a first class idiot.

Tim is not a first class idiot.

Here's a first class idiot:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...t/dosometh.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Ocasio-Cortez actually said, "You don't have any right to own a gun. If you did it would be in the Constitution."

There's no response to that except a shrug and a defeated, "No ****?" And she's a lawmaker! -- AJ
Old January 10th 20, 12:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Y'all white dudes should take this horse puckey to freerepublic or some other sewer, because it's stupid and tiresome.
Old January 10th 20, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, 9 January 2020 18:18:45 UTC-5, Chalo wrote:
Y'all white dudes should take this horse puckey to freerepublic or some other sewer, because it's stupid and tiresome.

The sun will rise in the east before that happens. All you can do is ignore those posters and posts.

Cheers
Old January 10th 20, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 16:02:30 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

On Thursday, 9 January 2020 18:18:45 UTC-5, Chalo wrote:
Y'all white dudes should take this horse puckey to freerepublic or some other sewer, because it's stupid and tiresome.

The sun will rise in the east before that happens. All you can do is ignore those posters and posts.

Cheers

Out of curiosity, what was he replying to? He trimmed all of the
message he was responding to so it is hard to tell what he was so
upset about.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old January 10th 20, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 11:18:45 PM UTC, Chalo wrote:
Y'all white dudes should take this horse puckey to freerepublic or some other sewer, because it's stupid and tiresome.

Since when did "white" become a pejorative on RBT, Chalo? I'm disappointed in you, man. I thought you had more brains than to fling about that meaningless "racist" charge against anyone who disagrees with you.

Are you seriously proposing that the skin colour of a dim pol should put her beyond well-deserved ridicule?

Andre Jute
Never mind, the Dems can always try impeachment again in 2021-2-3-4
Old January 10th 20, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

On Thursday, 9 January 2020 18:18:45 UTC-5, Chalo wrote:
Y'all white dudes should take this horse puckey to freerepublic or some other sewer, because it's stupid and tiresome.

The sun will rise in the east before that happens. All you can do is ignore those posters and posts.

Cheers

Out of curiosity, what was he replying to? He trimmed all of the
message he was responding to so it is hard to tell what he was so
upset about.
--
cheers,

John B.

Chalo doesn't like Dan Crenshaw. Which is OK because Chalo
doesn't vote in Texas 2d district.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

This is just dumb... Uncle Dave Racing 19 September 28th 09 08:58 AM
HOW dumb?? Brimstone[_6_] UK 89 April 6th 09 03:49 PM
this is so dumb brockfisher05 Unicycling 10 December 18th 04 03:38 AM
Dumb question the black rose General 12 October 19th 04 09:37 PM
How dumb am I? Andy P UK 2 September 18th 03 08:37 PM