BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Old May 17th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Can anyone remember the full names of the freestyle performers? I'd like
to caption them.

I know all the solo performers, there was Amanda Gallacher on first,
Lucas Wintercrane was the third and Jason Auld was the fourth.

But my memory is a bit sketchy on the pairs routines. I think Leo H was
one of the performers on the first one (with a decoration on the top of
his head) and Will Stevens was one of the pair on the last one. But
I've completely forgotten who their partners were.

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

Old May 17th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

My sister Leo wintercrane was with leo h

and wills partner was fiona sorry i dont know her second name, maybe
you could just right will and fi cos i think she went by fi not fiona

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old May 17th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Think its Fi Wood but not sure, Wheres gayno when you need him? lol

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old May 17th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

my 'video' (http://tinyurl.com/qeygd)

--
epistolize

my sig is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary always
organises my thoughts into lines of legible text in files

anti-capitalisation, anti-capitalism; neither for nor against always
work well

"Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?" 'Bite Me'
epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

Old May 17th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

How old is your camera??? Im sorry but that had to be the worst video
quality ever. The movie was neat though!

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old May 17th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ouch! that crach in amandas video looked like it hurt...

--
manon1wheel

Riley
James_Potter-
I fall with my upper body travelling backwards and my lower body
travelling forwards from 5' up and hit the concrete with my tailbone
and right elbow. It hurt, but I found it quite funny.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old May 18th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Mine and ric's muni video. admittedly in shocking quality, but its the
best i can do until i get the dvd back off steve, if you check out relm
productions on google video too, there should be a trailer from an
older vid, and will be puttin the other videos up there soon too, like
the trials one we didnt actually watch at buc.

(watch it in "original size" as it goes all horribly pixelated and naff
to watch in the full window...)

--
manic_mark

lever (dot) mark (at) ntlworld (dot) com
manic_mark's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1592

Old May 18th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unicycleboy wrote:
Think its Fi Wood but not sure, Wheres gayno when you need him? lol

Why me?!?! I wasn't there!! (Due to bad back before people start asking
why )

Amanda: When did you visit Ilfracombe to do that filming? I was on
holiday there a couple weeks ago!

--
gayno

All my posts are made with 99% recycled electrons. The remaining 1% are
brand new, as some electrons are ended through annihilation.
[Thanks Klaas ]

No, I will not fix your computer! Although I will probably give in
after much persuasion
gayno's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6400

Old May 18th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

gayno wrote:
Amanda: When did you visit Ilfracombe to do that filming? I was on
holiday there a couple weeks ago!

easter weekend from the friday to the sunday. actually thats a lie. we
were only in ilfracombe on the saturday

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old May 18th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

gayno wrote:
Why me?!?! I wasn't there!! (Due to bad back before people start asking
why )

Amanda: When did you visit Ilfracombe to do that filming? I was on
holiday there a couple weeks ago!

lol Well its the Fi we all know, richard said her last name was wood
but i dont remmeber it being that but oh well

World Cycling Videos Tom Kunich Racing 7 November 30th 05 12:04 AM
New Videos of me siafirede Unicycling 0 May 5th 05 02:35 AM
Koxx Days trial competition pictures mz Unicycling 19 April 20th 05 10:46 AM
TOque videoclips (and reposted pictures) lilfunky1 Unicycling 1 March 16th 05 07:00 PM