Unicycling Trials and Street Movies - By me

Old October 6th 08, 11:41 AM
WheelPower Productions WheelPower Productions is offline
Junior Member

Location: North Georgia
Send a message via AIM to WheelPower Productions
Default Unicycling Trials and Street Movies - By me

Here are some of my Movies Ive made of me and a friend (Tim) Formerly of Unicycle.com (USA)

1st one ---- "Let Me RIde"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWwuwGQ19WA

2nd one ---- "Let Me Ride 2"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-QzVfYJtCQ

3rd one ---- "Wheel Power"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tag1CQOjEs

4th one ---- "No Clowns" (Crash Footage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvPtiQE3yIM

Last edited by WheelPower Productions : October 6th 08 at 11:45 AM.