America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Old January 7th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

Default America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

I got an e-mail from a casting person for America's Got Talent. It seems
he is looking for people in Los Angeles, but anywhere you could probably
get in touch and work something out.

Here is the e-mail, I don't want to publish someone's email address
without his permission so if you're interested PM me and I can give it
you.

Hello Unicyclists of LA!

I'm a casting director for America's Got Talent and I'm looking for
some of the best and most interesting from your group to audition for
the next season of our show. Specifically, I'm looking for flashy,
custom-made unicycles, choreographed groups, awesome tricks, unicycling
combined with other talents, or anything fresh.

We'll be holding auditions in Los Angeles the weekend of January 29-31,
which is coming up soon. If you're interested in being a part of
America's favorite and most lucrative talent show- here's what I need as
soon as possible.

1) A DVD of you (or your group) doing what you do best- keep it short
and sweet

2) A completed application- I'm attaching one to this email

When you return these two things- I'll take a look, and if I love it-
I'll book you with a private audition with our executive producers. No
waiting in lines- just a chance to do your thing in front of the people
who make the show.

Please feel free to pass this info around- but remember that time is of
the essence here- I need these DVDs to be sent in (or dropped off in
person) this week (by Friday Jan 9)!

Shoot me an email to let me know to expect your DVD, or to ask any
question you might have.

I hope to see your group well represented in the biggest and best
season of America's Got Talent yet!

Brad Holman

--
ThisGuyIKnow
Old January 7th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Wow, Thats awesome!

I wish I was good enough :/ I nominate spencer. He lives in CA, is
awesome at flatland and street, and is all around a good representative
of the sport.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old January 7th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

beeper;1166356 wrote:
Wow, Thats awesome!

I wish I was good enough :/ I nominate spencer. He lives in CA, is
awesome at flatland and street, and is all around a good representative
of the sport.

I was just gonna say that too. Spencer Hochberg ftw!

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 7th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Already contacted the show! Sending a DVD today. Not sure if they're
looking for one or more to be booked, but I guess we'll see!

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Going to the -extreme-...on just ONE wheel!"

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old January 7th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

MuniAddict;1166394 wrote:
Already contacted the show! Sending a DVD today. Not sure if they're
looking for one or more to be booked, but I guess we'll see!

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Going to the -extreme-...on just ONE wheel!"

niceee, this is my favorite show on TV.. I'll be looking for you haha

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 7th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

That sounds really cool, I think I will try to do it. I'm living in LA
for school but I don't have a car so we'll see if it works out.

--
Spencer Hochberg
Old January 7th 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Spencer Hochberg;1166418 wrote:
That sounds really cool, I think I will try to do it. I'm living in LA
for school but I don't have a car so we'll see if it works out.

And if you happen to win you get a million dollars!!

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 7th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

It sounds interesting... but for my own Jackie-ish reasons I hate shows
like this.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old January 7th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Goats_On_Unicycles;1166447 wrote:
It sounds interesting... but for my own Jackie-ish reasons I hate shows
like this.

But it has unicycles!
I hope to see a complete show with one wheelers called: So you think
you can Uni? (with english accent).
Good Luck with all that go for it. But no circus songs.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Old January 8th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

They want to make unicycling a pornographic, sell-out sport like
mountain biking or bmx.