improvement of countries

Old September 19th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

Default improvement of countries

On 9/18/08 8:02 PM, in article ,
"Sandy" wrote:

Dans le message de ,
ST a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
On 9/18/08 2:56 PM, in article
,
"Andre" wrote:

This year so far (in my opinion) the countries that have had more
success; or improved the most, in order:

10. Russia...producing talent like crazy

Chernobyl happened 22.5 years ago!! Coincidence???

Paying attention to NATO discussions?
Ever hear of Uraine?

Pay any attention to physics?
Ever hear of fallout?

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh

Old September 19th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 18, 8:11*pm, ST wrote:

Pay any attention to physics?

Dumbass -

I'll bet you've never come across an equation you understood.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old September 19th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 18, 8:39*pm, ST wrote:
On 9/18/08 8:38 PM, in article
, "Kurgan

Gringioni" wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:11*pm, ST wrote:

Pay any attention to physics?

Dumbass -

I'll bet you've never come across an equation you understood.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

You are stalking me Stainless!
Maybe it is time for more info about the wacky life of Henry....

Dumbass -

If you're going to start talking physics smack, be ready to defend
your understanding of it.

ST wrote: "Pay attention to physics?" in post 2 of this thread.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old September 19th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

For nations that generate low numbers of cyclists, or are simply small
to begin with (Luxembourg) it's very hard to see recent results as
anything but chance. It just happens that the genetically-compatible Mr.
and Mrs. Schleck are Luxembourgers, and their offspring are pretty much
the entirety of their country's current generation of elite cyclists.
Now that Mrs. Shleck is beyond her reproductive years, the nation's
cyclist output may be in for a great fall (see also Finland, economy,
what happens if Nokia falters).

Psst - Kim Kirchen? There were three Luxembourgers on the Tour and they ALL
ended up in the top 12.

I refuse to let mere facts stand in the way of my deeper truths.

Old September 19th 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 18, 9:05*pm, ST wrote:
On 9/18/08 8:58 PM, in article
, "Kurgan

Gringioni" wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:39*pm, ST wrote:
On 9/18/08 8:38 PM, in article
, "Kurgan

Gringioni" wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:11*pm, ST wrote:

Pay any attention to physics?

Dumbass -

I'll bet you've never come across an equation you understood.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

You are stalking me Stainless!
Maybe it is time for more info about the wacky life of Henry....

Dumbass -

If you're going to start talking physics smack, be ready to defend
your understanding of it.

ST wrote: "Pay attention to physics?" in post 2 of this thread.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Do you know the difference between talking smack and asking a simple
question?

Dumbass -

OK, well I addressed your question.

I'll bet you never came across an equation you understood.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old September 19th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I refuse to let mere facts stand in the way of my deeper truths.

And Saddam was involved in 9/11.

Old September 19th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Sep 18, 10:06*pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:
"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Andre" wrote in message
This year so far (in my opinion) the countries that have had more
success; or improved the most, in order:

1. Spain...that was easy
2. Belgium...lots of promising stars on the rise, plus many victories
3. France...this is unusual but they have made strides
4. Germany... some good results and some hope
5. Luxembourg...for a small country
6. Australia...they still got Evans; Mcewen is losing a bit but some
young stars rising
7. America...VandeVelde, Levi..and some excellent choices in picking
riders for teams

here it becomes very nebulous

8. Austria...Kohl Kohl Kohl
9. Holland...not much but they do have Gesink
10. Russia...producing talent like crazy
11. Italy...I would have placed them much higher except for the
cheating

correct me if I'm wrong

* * * * Andre

No offense intended as this is good cycling subject matter, but somehow
this would seem more appropriate coming from Bob Martin.

BTW, will you be at the last race of the season at the dump next week?- Hide quoted text -

what race?
Old September 19th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Sep 19, 1:08*am, Donald Munro wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I refuse to let mere facts stand in the way of my deeper truths.

And Saddam was involved in 9/11.

The constitution has worked for 200 years.

Taxes are super-patriotic.

How do you transport your bicycle to other countries? Ken Aston UK 8 December 5th 06 02:35 PM
How do you transport your bicycle to other countries? Ken Aston Australia 8 December 5th 06 09:38 AM
5 countries in a day. Simon Mason UK 2 January 3rd 06 05:02 PM
chances by countries Andre Racing 18 June 15th 05 09:49 AM
Improvement :-D wafflycat UK 16 March 30th 05 11:04 AM