Mitchel Sprinskler buys rubber padded suit

Old August 25th 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Mitchel Sprinskler buys rubber padded suit

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2090

I can teach you how to ride this Ridey, and you can then claim yourself
a black diamond level rider. Right now you claim yourself as a extreme
delicate beginner, they don't even make a symbol for this.

Or is it a rubber suit with foam rubber padding used to label trails
that are suitable for you?

Ridey, you buy me a camera, you give me 8 hours of time, I won't pick
on you, and I will teach you how to clear the entirety of both Apex and
Deer Creek Canyon.

Now I know you're a puppet of Virginia Newbon (sorry you have brain
fault which causes this), and I thought you claimed you were gonna move
to Golden, Colorado? Suddenly you end up in Oregon, so what is it
Ridey?

If you move here Sprinskler, buy me the video camera, and I will teach
you. After I teach you you will seek all the mean trails and forever be
a different more able fully experiencing MTBing at levels you are not
even aware of, BOY.

Buy me the video camera Ridey, and tell me what time to meet you at
DCC..!!