Not even a careless driving misdemeanor

Old November 19th 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Not even a careless driving misdemeanor

http://www.9news.com/news/article.as...3Q7yF11T4fk%3D
Old November 19th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Master Gunner

On Nov 19, 1:16*am, wrote:
http://www.9news.com/news/article.as...atid=339&GID=M...

Hi there.

Somehow I do not find this surprising. It reminds of that line of
Scripture that says, something to the effect "They shall call out to
the Heavens for justice."

But then again we do not know what happened there that night. However,
had it been an ordinary civilian and not a volunteer fireman that was
involved I doubt very much that the vehicle would not have been seized
there and then instead of being allowed to leave the scene. I smell a
cover-up operation big time.

Cheers from Peter