Is She Standing on the Wire?

Old February 25th 11, 07:09 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

Default Is She Standing on the Wire?

http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo17.jpg
http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo18.jpg

Do you think this lady is standing on the wire, or hanging from it?
Old February 25th 11, 07:43 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:09:17 -0800 (PST)
Nuxx Bar wrote:

http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo17.jpg
http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo18.jpg

Do you think this lady is standing on the wire, or hanging from it?

Hanging from it.
Bugger, I gave that answer last time, and failed to follow it up, and
now I've forgotten the amusing reasoning that I was going to use to
justify it.

Old February 25th 11, 08:05 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,uk.rec.cycling
Androcles[_5_]

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
| On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:09:17 -0800 (PST)
| Nuxx Bar wrote:
|
| http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo17.jpg
| http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo18.jpg
|
| Do you think this lady is standing on the wire, or hanging from it?
|
| Hanging from it.
| Bugger, I gave that answer last time, and failed to follow it up, and
| now I've forgotten the amusing reasoning that I was going to use to
| justify it.

"That was no lady, that was my wife."

Old February 26th 11, 12:14 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 25/02/2011 19:09, Nuxx Bar wrote:
http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo17.jpg
http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo18.jpg

Do you think this lady is standing on the wire, or hanging from it?

Dunno. But she is only there because she is a cyclist who is terrified
by car weapons.

Old February 26th 11, 10:39 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Feb 25, 7:09*pm, Nuxx Bar wrote:
http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/tem...ty_photo18.jpg

Do you think this lady is standing on the wire, or hanging from it?

Yes.

Wire spoked car wheels? [email protected] Techniques 23 December 11th 08 03:19 AM
Down to the wire. Michael Press Racing 1 July 23rd 06 12:00 PM
Barbed wire trap. Martin Dann UK 3 October 23rd 05 12:43 PM
Beekeepers wire? Zog The Undeniable Techniques 20 August 26th 04 12:58 AM
Nepean Hwy - Barbed wire Wayne Reid Australia 2 August 20th 04 01:10 AM