Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Old November 10th 13, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:01:02 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

[...]
If you are just going to harp on a single theme, then all you will ever get from me is what you have gotten above. I do not waste any time or effort on fools. Either post content or get lost!

Well, the single theme... that Dolan isn't accomplishing a single

thing with his loud and frantic jabbering hasn't accomplished a single
thing except to contribute to band width overload on Usenet.

The self disillusionment that this individual suffers from is mind

boggling -- "Look Ma, I'm saving the Trails from the bikers". But the
bikers are still there and the Courts are supporting them.

Diddling Dolan, society's least productive zealot.

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

You are an aberration, a corruption, a boil on the Net that needs to be
lanced. You are a poison we need to vomit. You are a tooth so rotten it
infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a
condom and flushed down a toilet.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with instructions
from your ex-CO. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would
rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 10th 13, 10:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013 19:15:17 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:01:02 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Goodness but you are a filthy sort of bloke, aren't you.

I read somewhere that a filthy mouth is evidence of a feeble mind, or
perhaps that was a poorly educated individual? Anyway, the Christian
Bible has something to say about people like you.

Matthew 15:10-11
"And he called the people to him and said to them, "Hear and
understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person,
but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person."

Rather says it all, doesn't it.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old November 10th 13, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Yes, we finally agree on something.* As you may recall, I
stated that I sometimes feel like this too.* I enjoy quiet and solitude and
contemplation.

*

However, the reason we will never meet is that I cannot accept

that one person's desire for such an experience should trump others' desire to
use a resource, to which they have exactly the same rights, for a different
purpose.

Others can use the resource in another location apart from
hikers and equestrians. Purpose trumps everything. When purposes conflict,
something has got to give. What has got to give are cyclists. They need to get
their own god damn ****ing trails. Period!

You're just repeating yourself now ... and I didn't buy your argument, largely because you didn't have one, the first n times either.
Old November 11th 13, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

John B, the anonymous Asshole, wrote:

Goodness but you are a filthy sort of bloke, aren't you.

[...]

You're an idiot. A moron of the highest order. You're so stupid it's a
wonder you can remember to breath. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as
if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate
transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. If you
had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out.
On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest
attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would
need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant
glimpse of it.

Your personality is that of a rabid chihuahua intent on
destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are like that of the
bird who keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other
bird it keeps seeing. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to
be sentient to survive, and that Barnum was thinking of you when he uttered
his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker.

You are, at varying times, tedious, boring, earth shatteringly hilarious in
your idiocy,childish, moronic, pathetic, wretched, disgusting and pitiful. You
are wholly without any redeeming social graces or value. If God ever decides
to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind because anywhere
you stand is a suitable place for The Insertion.

And you probably dress funny, too.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 11th 13, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

Others can use the resource in another location apart from
hikers and equestrians. Purpose trumps everything. When purposes conflict,
something has got to give. What has got to give are cyclists. They need to get
their own god damn ****ing trails. Period!

You're just repeating yourself now ... and I didn't buy your argument, largely because you didn't have one, the first n times either.

Repetition is at the heart of all learning. The only one here who does not have an argument is yourself. I would at least give you some respect if you would argue that motorcyclists have the same right to be on trails used by hikers and equestrians as cyclists. Since you refuse to make that argument, on rather nebulous grounds, I regard you as nothing more nor less than a self-serving hypocrite.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 11th 13, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Oooo, aren't you the vulgar one. Did yo Momma teach you all that?

"Saint Edward the Great"? I don't think so. Far more likely Dirty
Dolan, the guy with the filthy mouth.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old November 11th 13, 10:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

[...]

Hmmm ... well, repetition is indeed at the heart of learning ... but so too is a willingness to learn ... which you've demonstrated you're not prepared to do. You don't want to read research, you don't want to understand physics and you don't want to accept that others might have a valid, differing view from your own. So, I fear, you are indeed doomed to endless repitition ad absurdum.

If you view the difference between a human and a motor as 'nebulous' then I suggest you go and stand on the freeway ... where you will swiftly be disabused of it.

I have made my position very clear .. based on their impact on the environment and other users I would structure access; hikers and bikers would be mostly unrestricted, horses much more restricted and motorised vehicles very restricted. That is not to say that they get no access, I leave the absolutes to fanatics like you, just not so much.

If you view this as 'nebulous' then I suggest you are becoming hard of understanding.
Old November 11th 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

[...]

You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. You are worthless
compared to burnt-out light bulbs. Your will forever live in shame. You
have nothing to say, and Godwin's Law does not apply when writing
about you.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as
you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought
of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are
vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of
this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 11th 13, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Edward Dolan wrote:

Repetition is at the heart of all learning. The only one here
who does not have an argument is yourself. I would at least give you some
respect if you would argue that motorcyclists have the same right to be on
trails used by hikers and equestrians as cyclists. Since you refuse to make that
argument, on rather nebulous grounds, I regard you as nothing more nor less than
a self-serving hypocrite.

Hmmm ... well, repetition is indeed at the heart of learning ... but so too is a willingness to learn ... which you've demonstrated you're not prepared to do. You don't want to read research, you don't want to understand physics and you don't want to accept that others might have a valid, differing view from your own. So, I fear, you are indeed doomed to endless repitition ad absurdum.

As if physics had anything to so with purpose. Let’s discuss Hindu philosophy while we are at it. The only research I am interested in is Mr. Vandeman’s. He is the expert about bikes on trails, not asshole mountain bikers like you. I have heard your views over and over and I fundamentally disagree with them. The only one who is repeating himself ad absurdum is you. Politics will eventually settle the question.

If you view the difference between a human and a motor as 'nebulous' then I suggest you go and stand on the freeway ... where you will swiftly be disabused of it.

Getting hit by either can be dangerous to your health. They both belong on roads, not on trails.

I have made my position very clear .. based on their impact on the environment and other users I would structure access; hikers and bikers would be mostly unrestricted, horses much more restricted and motorised vehicles very restricted. That is not to say that they get no access, I leave the absolutes to fanatics like you, just not so much.

There is nothing fanatical about wanting to exclude bikes from trails being used by hikers and equestrians. My view of it is based on purpose, not impacts. Mr. Vandeman is the expert on that, most certainly not you.

If you view this as 'nebulous' then I suggest you are becoming hard of understanding.

Motorcyclists would make the same arguments for using trails as you do. The other thing you both have in common goes to purpose which is the fun and games aspect. That is always the main purpose of using a recreational machine in a natural setting. It is why you need to get your own god damn ****ing trails.

Did anyone ever tell you that you are an idiot? Well, I am telling you now.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 12th 13, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Ah Eddie boy but you just keep furnishing the evidence that you are
nothing but a foul mouthed individual with a limited imagination...
just look how you often repeat yourself. As a proponent of the
heavenly hiking paths that you describe yourself as defending you are
a total failure, after all who would want a filthy mouthed failure
like your goodself as a fellow hiker?

Nope, Diddling Dolan is a failure at what he so loudly claims to be
accomplishing. In fact, if anything his false assertions, supposedly
in support of the pathways, is nothing but hot air and spittle. the
mouthing of a fanatic.

Who no one believes to be either logical or intelligent or knowing a
single thing about what he so loudly espouses.
--
Cheers,

John B.