Biker's Mini-Bar???

Old November 9th 04, 05:42 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Default Biker's Mini-Bar???

http://www.engrish.com/recent_detail...ate=2004-11-08

Old November 9th 04, 05:52 PM
M Powell

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
http://www.engrish.com/recent_detail...ate=2004-11-08

What, no cutesy sig line like usual? Nothing that says, "And this relates to
cycling...?"

--M. Powell

Old November 9th 04, 06:16 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

M Powell wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message

http://www.engrish.com/recent_detail...ate=2004-11-08

What, no cutesy sig line like usual? Nothing that says, "And this
relates to cycling...?"

Bill "see the chamois threads" S.

Old November 9th 04, 06:44 PM
David Reuteler

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

M Powell wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message

http://www.engrish.com/recent_detail...ate=2004-11-08

What, no cutesy sig line like usual? Nothing that says, "And this
relates to cycling...?"

Bill "see the chamois threads" S.

yea, i was gonna say.. the relevancy seems apparent to me.
--
david reuteler

Old November 9th 04, 07:01 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

David Reuteler wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

M Powell wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message

http://www.engrish.com/recent_detail...ate=2004-11-08

What, no cutesy sig line like usual? Nothing that says, "And this
relates to cycling...?"

Bill "see the chamois threads" S.

yea, i was gonna say.. the relevancy seems apparent to me.

OK, I take back my sarcastic reply to your political rant! :-P

Bill "adding a cutesy sig line just for M" S.

Old November 9th 04, 07:27 PM
David Reuteler

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
OK, I take back my sarcastic reply to your political rant! :-P

bah, keep it. i perfected the skill of separating political conversations
from the rest when i moved to idaho. it's a survival skill for me here.
being a libertarian helps, tho: we bond on guns.
--
david reuteler

Old November 10th 04, 03:48 PM
Beaker

On 09 Nov 2004 19:27:44 GMT, David Reuteler quoth:

bah, keep it. i perfected the skill of separating political conversations
from the rest when i moved to idaho. it's a survival skill for me here.
being a libertarian helps, tho: we bond on guns.

Dave Reuteler - now you're a blast from the past.
Yeesh, U of M physics was about four lifetimes ago now.
I remember your shady undergrad bike, too...Cannondale, was it?

brooks

Old November 10th 04, 07:40 PM
David Reuteler

Beaker wrote:
On 09 Nov 2004 19:27:44 GMT, David Reuteler quoth:

bah, keep it. i perfected the skill of separating political conversations
from the rest when i moved to idaho. it's a survival skill for me here.
being a libertarian helps, tho: we bond on guns.

Dave Reuteler - now you're a blast from the past.
Yeesh, U of M physics was about four lifetimes ago now.
I remember your shady undergrad bike, too...Cannondale, was it?

brooks

whoa. i'll say .. that bike, btw, (and it was a cannondale) was cruelly
stolen summer of 1996 by some savage hooligans while i was innocently
practicing my drinking skills at a restaurant/bar in nordeast minneapolis.

shoot me a message offline. still in mass?
--
david reuteler

Old November 10th 04, 07:41 PM
Bill Baka

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:48:45 -0600, Beaker wrote:

On 09 Nov 2004 19:27:44 GMT, David Reuteler quoth:

bah, keep it. i perfected the skill of separating political
conversations
from the rest when i moved to idaho. it's a survival skill for me here.
being a libertarian helps, tho: we bond on guns.

Dave Reuteler - now you're a blast from the past.
Yeesh, U of M physics was about four lifetimes ago now.
I remember your shady undergrad bike, too...Cannondale, was it?

brooks

I just wanted to ask if anyone saw some early election results
that were 93% Bush and 6% Kerry. That is scary to think that
whole state is like that. Scatch one state from my
(I want to live there) list.
Bill Baka

Old November 10th 04, 07:56 PM
David Reuteler

Bill Baka wrote:
I just wanted to ask if anyone saw some early election results
that were 93% Bush and 6% Kerry. That is scary to think that
whole state is like that. Scatch one state from my
(I want to live there) list.

well, it's true. i know everyone who voted for kerry in ada county, idaho
personally. blaine (where kerry owns a home, ketchum/sun valley) was the
only county to go kerry.

my joke was that idaho went for bush by only 240,000 votes. of course only
80,000 people voted for kerry.
--
david reuteler