Any good Pope jokes?

Old April 5th 05, 05:10 PM
crit PRO

Default Any good Pope jokes?

Anyone?

Old April 5th 05, 05:20 PM
B. Lafferty

"crit PRO" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone?

Pope John Paul said he's worried about the declining number of priests in
the United States. On the other hand, it shows that our justice system is
working.

Old April 5th 05, 05:24 PM
B. Lafferty

"crit PRO" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone?

Six of the seven dwarfs are sitting around the house one day when Sleepy
rushes in and says, "Guess what guys, I've won a trip to see the Pope!"

Everyone gets all excited and chants, "We finally get to ask him, we finally
get to ask him."

The next day, they are standing in front of the Pope, Dopey out in front of
the other six. All the other six start pushing Dopey and saying, "Go ahead,
Dopey, ask him,ask him!"

The Pope looks at Dopey and asks, "Do you have a question to ask me, young
man?"

Dopey looks up shyly and says, "Well, yes." The Pope tells him to go ahead
and ask.

Dopey asks, "Well, do....do they have nuns in Alaska?"

The Pope replies,"Well, yes, I'm sure we have nuns in Alaska." The others
all keep nudging Dopey and chanting, "Ask him the rest, Dopey, ask him the
rest!"

The Pope asks Dopey if there's more to his question, and Dopey continues,
"Well, uh, do they have, uh, black nuns in Alaska?"

To which the Pope replies, "Well, my son, I think there must be a few black
nuns in Alaska, yes."

Still not satisfied, the others keep saying, "Ask him the last part, Dopey,
ask him the last part!"

The Pope asks Dopey, "Is there still more to your question?"

To which Dopey replies, "Well, uh, yeah..... are there, uh, are there any
midget black nuns in Alaska?"

The startled Pope replies, "Well, no, my son, I really don't think there are
any midget black nuns in Alaska."

At this, Dopey turns all kinds of colors, and the others start laughing, and
yelling, "Dopey ****ed a penguin, Dopey ****ed a penguin!"

Old April 5th 05, 05:27 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

crit PRO wrote:
Anyone?

This thread is VERY offensive.

sincerely,

Pope Kurgan Gringioni I

Old April 5th 05, 05:45 PM
psycholist

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
k.net...

"crit PRO" wrote in message
[...]

are any midget black nuns in Alaska."

At this, Dopey turns all kinds of colors, and the others start laughing,
and yelling, "Dopey ****ed a penguin, Dopey ****ed a penguin!"

I just spewed spaghetti-os all over my keyboard! ... and out my nose.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Old April 5th 05, 06:16 PM
Bill C

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
crit PRO wrote:
Anyone?

This thread is VERY offensive.

sincerely,

Pope Kurgan Gringioni I

I don't know, Dwarves that are into beastiality sounds like a springer
episode to me. Throw in a white trash Snow White who's ****ed 'cause
one of her men is cheating and you've got great show, especially when
Snow White starts kicking the **** out of the penguin and a PETA
protester jumps up on stage and starts beating on her, then the dwarves
freak on everybody.
Bill C

Old April 5th 05, 06:37 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On 5 Apr 2005 10:16:19 -0700, "Bill C" wrote:

I don't know, Dwarves that are into beastiality sounds like a springer
episode to me. Throw in a white trash Snow White who's ****ed 'cause
one of her men is cheating and you've got great show, especially when
Snow White starts kicking the **** out of the penguin and a PETA
protester jumps up on stage and starts beating on her, then the dwarves
freak on everybody.

Dunno. You have this done by Jonathon Winters with a bicycle pump as a
prop?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old April 5th 05, 06:39 PM
Tim Lines

crit PRO wrote:
Anyone?

Give it a rest. The entire world is in mourning, and you're making
light of it. I understand that even President Bush has sent his
condolences to Mrs. Pope.
Old April 5th 05, 06:40 PM
Jan

B. Lafferty wrote:
"crit PRO" wrote in message
[...]

there are any midget black nuns in Alaska."

At this, Dopey turns all kinds of colors, and the others start
laughing, and yelling, "Dopey ****ed a penguin, Dopey ****ed a
penguin!"

Only if he was in an Alaskan zoo !!!! ;-)

Jan

Old April 5th 05, 06:41 PM
doug thomas

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...

crit PRO wrote:
Anyone?

This thread is VERY offensive.

sincerely,

Pope Kurgan Gringioni I

With an attitude like that, I guess you will be entering the Pope Idol
contest to choose his successor.

Doug Thomas

Good bike advice for newbie Pavlov. Mountain Biking 9 October 6th 04 06:24 PM
Good days and bad days biking Badger_South General 2 September 3rd 04 06:04 PM
The good old days DaveB Australia 26 August 9th 04 10:41 AM
Recommendation for a Good Clincher Tire Dave Thompson Techniques 52 March 28th 04 09:08 PM