PICS: Mud Caves/Arroyo Tapiado

Old March 13th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default PICS: Mud Caves/Arroyo Tapiado

mango wrote:
On another note, my inside man just informed me that there are two new
mind-numbing Downhill trails that have been freshly cut right here in
El Cajon. These trails need riding! Can i get any volunteers to go with
me?

I'm in.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Old March 13th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

i set that pic of the three of you as my desktop background, i hope that
is cool with you, it is just one of the most amazing photos i have ever
seen

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
to watch we don't land in dog poop.....

Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

Old March 13th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
entropy

mango wrote:
On another note, my inside man just informed me that there are two new
mind-numbing Downhill trails that have been freshly cut right here in
El Cajon.

I just felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of spokes
cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Muahahahaha

--
entropy

Shut up and ride.
entropy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5816

Old March 13th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eyal

I'd like us all to take a moment to appreciate the sweet awesomeness of
Entropy's comment...

Thanks. Now Mango, I plan to be down again the end of April. Who's
with me?

--
eyal
eyal's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1613

Old March 13th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mango

Lol! Well, end of april, eyal? Do you realize how far away that is? hehe
Sure we'll ride the trails but it may have been my 10th time down.

Honestly, i still got to scout out the new trails. If they are anything
like the other one thats in the area, ill walk past them a million
times before i realize where they are.

Chris.James, you are absolutely welcome to use that as your background.
I'm flattered! Thanks for asking!

[image:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...69944-Oms.jpg]

--
mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old March 13th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

Some awesome pix. Especially the 3 in the air photo. If you had any
cojones, you'd muni down into the cave.

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

Old March 13th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Honestly I thought the three in the air was photoshoped. I thought it
would be too hard to get the timing so all three of you were that high
in the air

mango wrote:
[image:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...69944-Oms.jpg]