Forrest(Rackard) and JOnny again

Old March 6th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Default Forrest(Rackard) and JOnny again

Hey everyone. This is just a new vid that me and Jonny made a few days
ago. We did'nt get a lot of footage but had a good time, and landed
some new tricks. Thanks Jonny!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vLtry_mxVZU

hope you enjoy!

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Uni for life!!!!!

http://www.unicycle.com/
foforackard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13413

Old March 6th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Nice video! I think that's the first time I've seen anyone transition
from 1-footed '**' (http://tinyurl.com/yrwoco)_pedaling_ to gliding!
I've only seen 1-footed _ww_ to gliding. You've inspired me to try
that!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old March 6th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

sweet vid

--
dunawan

dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582

Old March 7th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skate4flip

Hey cool video guys, looks like you both are improving.

Forrest, try to get a little more rotation (for the unispin) in the
hickflip, and it will make it much easier/smoother to land. It looked
like the landing was kind of awkward (in the one off the step).

Jonny, I liked the glide, coast, glide. Ive never been able to switch
between those. Have you worked on stand up glides (on flat) at all?

--
skate4flip

reply '23k' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25k'
(http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29k' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
reply '37k' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41k'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), post '47k' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y), and
reply '61k' (http://tinyurl.com/mds6t) in most replys!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 02/06/07*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old March 7th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny_Peacock

foforackard wrote:
Hey everyone. This is just a new vid that me and Jonny made a few days
ago. We did'nt get a lot of footage but had a good time, and landed
some new tricks. Thanks Jonny!

yeah again sorry about the lack of footage man. we were both so tired i
dont know if it would have mattered even if the batteries were charged
though, lol. eyah its alwaysa good time. hopefully we can ride monday
and make ya know a bigger video and what not. im gonna practice
hickflips here and be real persistent, we'll see what happens.

MuniAddict wrote:
Nice video! I think that's the first time I've seen anyone transition
from 1-footed '**' (http://tinyurl.com/yrwoco)_pedaling_ to gliding!
I've only seen 1-footed _ww_ to gliding. You've inspired me to try
that!

yea give it a go, dude. i learned it on august 25th, 2005 at about 9 pm
when i was chillin at my favorite riding spot ever, even now....matter
fact i tknow where i learned every trick, and what day or week it was,
who i was with etc. yeah maybe i take this sport too seriously lol.

dunawan wrote:
sweet vid

you get a gold star, thanks.

skate4flip wrote:

Jonny, I liked the glide, coast, glide. Ive never been able to switch
between those. Have you worked on stand up glides (on flat) at all?

naw my stand up glides have always been kinda poor. i can get um on
hills from jumping like from the pedals staticly, but not
rolling....however. i ordered my new freestyle, so i cant wait to try
harder stuff like that. i honestly think leg extended stand up glides (
that CANT be what theyre called, lol) like kaori does arent even that
hard if you can jump into a stand up glide. i dont know. but yeah check
the new uni, its pretty sweet!

[image:
http://www.einradladen.net/catalog/i..._nimbus_x.jpg]

--
Jonny_Peacock
Jonny_Peacock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11379

Old March 7th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Nice, good job both of you. Nice hicks forrest and jonny your coasting
is looking really good.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old March 12th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

amazin, i cant coast.

--
CKCrowe

broken seat working on backflips and double flips once i get a new
seat. 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
Learning BC!
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old March 13th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I got one of those, their great, you'll love it!

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com