March Break Goals

Old March 8th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chester1234

Default March Break Goals

March break is coming up and the weather is supposed to be nice and warm
for the most part, so I'm hoping to do a lot of riding. I have a few
goals im hoping to meet over the break.

- 360 Unispin
- A good start on crankflip
- A good start of WW
- Hop up this ledge near my house, it's about 50 cm (Rolling SI and
static SIF)
- Ride backwards with ease
- Hop up a 4-set with ease

I'm also hoping to make a movie

Anyone else have making any goals or have big riding plans?

--
chester1234

Add me to msn if you wish

'**Best Show EVER**' (
http://www.dragonballz.com/)
chester1234's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13698

Old March 8th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

wow, that could be interpreted really badly

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
to watch we don't land in dog poop.....

Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

Old March 8th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Radical Reed

my goal is to go riding since its been to cold to ride in the past month
or so, skills wise,
Crank grab
hop higher
learn to glide
maybe other stuff

--
Radical Reed

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'LBS' (http://www.mbps.ca/)
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old March 8th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Haha, my break starts on saturday (Kevin is here on Sunday when it will
really start.) So i have 9 days to rip Goals include.

- Wicked cool flips down nice sets.
- Getting back into tech grinds.
- 5-9 clips for my serious movie.
- A whole spring break film with Me, Dallas, Keaton, and Kevin,
including awesome footage and cool fun hangout footage.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. Vague right?

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old March 8th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Stop sucking.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'--Trials Uni For Sale!'
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old March 8th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Chris.James wrote:
wow, that could be interpreted really badly

Hahahaha!!

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Old March 8th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Aw, I don't get a March break...not even one day off in March either. I
am going to Moab though. I don't have goals, I just do whatever I feel
like at the moment.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old March 8th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Do my taxes!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old March 8th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

Put as my sig and im going to destin Fl. Gonna make a vid and unicycle
some. Cousins too

--
tunkie

Blegas78 wrote:
I'm makin a movie with my girlfriend and I'm going to land some fresh
combos for it as well as an invented trick hopefully, woohoo!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=unitrials

http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
tunkie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13936

March Break Goals Blegas78 Unicycling 0 March 8th 07 02:43 AM
goals manon1wheel Unicycling 19 March 22nd 06 01:17 AM
how often to ride? & what goals? Claire Petersky General 64 May 23rd 05 08:37 PM
Yearly Goals Mark Leuck Recumbent Biking 11 January 1st 05 02:14 PM
My goals for 2004 Zog The Undeniable UK 18 January 19th 04 09:54 PM