March Break Goals

Old March 8th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni.rider.13

Default March Break Goals

I'll be in Hawaii for my spring break but I will be able to take my uni
with. So my goal is do some sweet riding in Hawaii and enjoy the
better weather they have there than I have here.

--
uni.rider.13

Some people call me nuts for riding, other people call me no
nuts.

My 'Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y3k57x)

Hey!!! Go and see my new website. 'unicycleaustin.741.com'
(http://unicycleaustin.741.com/index.html)
uni.rider.13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13011

Old March 8th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

I'm going snowboarding for 4 days, but hopefully on the other days I'll
be riding.

--
captainkrunk61
captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765

Old March 8th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

-get back my high pedal grabs...(I was failing at pedal grabs when I
could tire the same table) I still have the height though.
-land 360 unispins
-increase 180 unispin off stuff height
-uni seat posts to reinforce and weld back together(not riding
related...)

not that I get any days off, unfortunately.

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

unifreak7 wrote:
Where they should be - Holding your unicycle, ready to quit kissing and
get out and practice.

torkerdx's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12543

Old March 8th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adam.mc37

Go roller blading in my daisy dukes.

...Oh wait I don't get a spring break, I'll just end up doing my taxes
too =(

--
adam.mc37

http://tinyurl.com/yrqth4 The Gallery!
adam.mc37's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14161

Old March 8th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

I'm gonna teach two people how to ride over break...that is my goal, to
successfully teach them (:

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old March 8th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I don't have spring break but I do have Moab so I will go to Moab and my
goal will be to go to Moab.

Also is it Moe Abb or is it Mobe?!?!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old March 8th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

ntappin wrote:
I don't have spring break but I do have Moab so I will go to Moab and my
goal will be to go to Moab.

Also is it Moe Abb or is it Mobe?!?!

Moe Abb, two syllables.

--
tholub

Old March 8th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Moab munifest, duh!

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

March Break Goals Blegas78 Unicycling 0 March 8th 07 02:43 AM
goals manon1wheel Unicycling 19 March 22nd 06 01:17 AM
how often to ride? & what goals? Claire Petersky General 64 May 23rd 05 08:37 PM
Yearly Goals Mark Leuck Recumbent Biking 11 January 1st 05 02:14 PM
My goals for 2004 Zog The Undeniable UK 18 January 19th 04 09:54 PM