Amgen/California - Is The Honeymoon Over?

Old October 31st 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Amgen/California - Is The Honeymoon Over?

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,2321192.story

20 to 25% of their sales is due to anemia drugs...?

Old October 31st 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

RicodJour wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,2321192.story

20 to 25% of their sales is due to anemia drugs...?

This is perfect...Fraud won the Fraudgen Tour of California and they
continue to allow Fraud to race. This is funny stuff.

Magilla

Old October 31st 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 31, 2:38*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,2321192.story

20 to 25% of their sales is due to anemia drugs...?

This is perfect...Fraud won the Fraudgen Tour of California and they
continue to allow Fraud to race. *This is funny stuff.

Stop sucking up to me. You're still a twit due to your (wide) stance
on the road rage trial.

Old October 31st 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

RicodJour wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,2321192.story

20 to 25% of their sales is due to anemia drugs...?

This is perfect...Fraud won the Fraudgen Tour of California and they
continue to allow Fraud to race. *This is funny stuff.

Stop sucking up to me. You're still a twit due to your (wide) stance
on the road rage trial.

I hope the doctor gets acquitted and the judge makes those 2 potty mouth
cyclists pay for the damage to the car.

Magilla

Old November 1st 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

RicodJour wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,2321192.story

20 to 25% of their sales is due to anemia drugs...?

This is perfect...Fraud won the Fraudgen Tour of California and they
continue to allow Fraud to race. *This is funny stuff.

Stop sucking up to me. *You're still a twit due to your (wide) stance
on the road rage trial.

I hope the doctor gets acquitted and the judge makes those 2 potty mouth
cyclists pay for the damage to the car.

You hopes count for nothing. Here's what will happen. The soon to be
ex doctor will, lose his freedom for what I'm guessing to be at least
a year, lose his medical license as he's committed a felony causing
serious injury, lose his voting rights, there will be a civil suit,
and/or his insurance company will just write a blank check, put the
jar of Vaseline on the table and bend over and ask that it not be put
in too far. The cyclists will get many thousands of dollars and will
now become politically active cyclists as they no longer have to work
for a living. You will continue to be a twit with aspirations of
graduating to simpleton one day, and will still beg for attention on
Usenet because nobody listens to you in real life.

I know it's candyassing, but that's what will happen - especially the
last part.

Old November 1st 09, 10:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

RicodJour wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,2321192.story
20 to 25% of their sales is due to anemia drugs...?

They should have branched out into the FM market, perhaps with a
co-marketing deal with Dunking Donuts or Pizza Hut.
Old November 1st 09, 12:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

RicodJour wrote:

[...]

You better hope the prosecutor made sure there were no people on that jury who
ever got stuck behind a pack of cyclists and then got flipped off just because
they wanted to go to the grocery store and get some pudding for their 3 year old
daughter.

Magilla

Old November 1st 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

RicodJour wrote:

[...]

That wouldn't affect a rational person's judgment. You'll have to
take my word for that.

Old November 1st 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

RicodJour wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah, like jurors are always honest and intelligent. The jury system is one of
most ****ed up systems on Earth. Mistkaes are made every day across the country.
Innocent people go to jail and guilty people get off simply based on whether or not
the jurors "liked" one guy over the other. The evidence is almost ancillary.

Didn't you see the OJ Simpson case? How about the Robert Blake case? How do you
acquit someone when their blood is at the goddamn murder scene?

Since this is a California jury in Los Angeles, my guess is the doctor won't get any
favors cut to him. But who knows, they may hate cyclists as much as I do.

Magilla

Old November 1st 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 1, 4:12*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
[...]

You got most of them - see if you can find the ones you missed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy
Extra points if you can do so without digging - or becoming - a bigger
hole.